XI.

So uhm, theres a problem. I skipped Mountain Shaper by accident. God help me I forgot what on earth happened in Liyue quest.. I even got the orders messed up.

;)

ANYWAYS.

After being under a heavy pressure, you took a few minutes and stretched your arms

After being under a heavy pressure, you took a few minutes and stretched your arms. Although unnecessary, being around an adeptus, a holy being at that, is surely terrifying. Also standing up? You'd be thankful that no words of yours angered the said adeptus otherwise it'll be your life to pay the price.

You noticed how your companions seem to haven't exited the domain so you put both your knuckles on the sides of your hips (akimbo) you inhaled the scent of the air, missing it. Never have you ever thought you'd miss the scent of the air, if it had one to begin with.

"Hey, sorry it took awhile, Paimon dropped her crown."

Lumine came out of nowhere and is now behind you taking you by surprise. Paimon dropping her crown? Well now that's a sight to behold, wish you've stayed there longer.

"That's fine, where are we headed off to next?" You chuckled, looking at your friend expecting an out right answer but to no surprise, she just remained silent, looking at you with no expression.

She stared at you intently and you just mirrored her expression, not even noticing the confused pixie looking at the both of you.

"Hey, you're not lying, right?" Lumine questioned, breaking the tension between you two but never the eye contact. She's desperate for answers but you don't even hold it. "Excuse me? " You asked back trying to pinpoint what exactly she's talking about. The blond let out a sigh and shook her head, "Nothing, let's go back to Liyue Harbor. Childe will be waiting for us." She walked pass by you completely leaving you with unanswered question.

A sigh of defeat was all you can ever do before catching up to them. The both of them were silent which was unusual and it made you uneasy. This is exactly why you don't want to reveal it to them that there are times where you can understand their language.

This was an entire rollercoaster trip for you aswell. You've been traveling for days, months, possibly years and never have this happened to you.

Paimon looked at the both of you with her eyebrows furrowed, opening her mouth and spoke few words.

" ... "

Ofcourse, it was only pure gibberish you heard but you're still surprised nonetheless. Whatever Paimon said, you won't be answering it anytime soon.

'Moon Carver, Xiao, Cloud Retainer... These three... Only when I'm around them I can understand Teyvat's language... Could it be that–' your thoughts were cut short when your companion abruptly came to a halt.

"What's wrong?" You peaked over and noticed a few people with mask on their faces, somehow familiar. You squinted your eyes to get a better look, after doing so, you groaned and facepalmed. "Ofcourse it's those Treasure thieves–whatever." You sighed.