0.

Words For Readers,
(H/C) = Hair Color
The reader has a light yellow eyes.

As a blue haired bard stood in front of a massive tree, a massive grin plastered on his cheeks while he sighed so freely

"Hey, my dearest friend, do you remember?" He questioned as he looked up with a sad yet sympathetic look on his face, he took out his lyre and opened his mouth,

"She the fair lady,
Once screamed in pain and agony,
'Oh please, save me from this paradox of insanity',
She the fair lady,
Never once reached the end of her journey,
Forever cursed to walk the lands
Of many who once cursed her humanity.."

The bard stopped singing and could hear the chirps of the bird behind him. He put his lyre away and gazed on the dancing trees as leaves slowly fall in front of him. With a falcon flying at the background along with the wind as it dances, he picked up the leaf and blew it away gently, letting it flow and dance with the wind..

"Oh pitiful maiden, despite that, she never deserved it.."

Back with the outlander, Lumine, and Paimon.

Her legs trembling each step as her back failing to support her more each steps she takes, "How long 'til we reach Mondstad, something." (Y/N) grumbled while crossing her arms, "Correction, Mondstadt." Lumine corrected.

The shorter teen rolled her eyes, "I'm hungry.." Lumine's eyes then immediately went to meet Paimon's confused yet terrified eyes, "W-What? Why are you looking at Paimon like that?"

Lumine looked back at (Y/N) and pointed at Paimon then made an eating pose, without even a single word uttered, the girl's mouth started drooling, Paimon wasted no time and immediately flew away with the girl sized as a certain hydro vision holder "astrologer."

'But the fact that she's an outlander like me and spoke the same language, is she perhaps the same as me?..Does she possess the same power? But I feel nothing that would be the same as me and Aether.. who..is-' Lumine's thoughts were cut off as she heard a yelp, she then ran to the direction where she heard the noise.

She drew her sword and used her wind glider to travel faster to the direction. She stopped when she saw a brown haired girl with a ribbon as a headband, she recognized the features and sheathed her sword while chuckling.

"Traveler!" The girl called and ran towards Lumine's direction while holding both her hands, "Traveler, you have to help us! She was scared, we tried explaining to her but she kept throwing words we're not familiar with!" The knight cried while pointing at (Y/N) who's mind is still processing to what is currently happening and why.

Lumine crouched down and patted (Y/N)'s head with a warm smile on her face, "Paimon couldn't understand a word she just said! She kept saying, "FUC"--" "Yeah I don't need to know more of that, Paimon.."