XII.

Hi I'm back from cringing from whatever the heck i wrote.

———

Lumine

"And you remind me of her."

I gave myself a mental facepalm as I stared at her confused face. Ofcourse she wouldn't understand but honestly I'm surprised why I said that.

"I promise I have nothing to do with that god!" She. waved off and started flailing her arms again. I held her at her own place and looked directly at her, "That's not what I meant, calm down."

Thankfully she did listen and calmed down right after. I put both my knuckles on my hips and sighed. "You've been sighing a lot lately–"." Hush, Paimon."

After shushing down Paimon, I looked back at my other companion who seemed to be fidgeting as if something is messing with her head. I mean, if I were in her shoes I would've done the same; saying some god took away their twin and say to their friend that they remind them of the god– well..

"You look nothing like her but somehow your aura reminds me of the Unknown God." I reassured her. Her shoulder seemed to cease the tension and are now slumped back to normal how her relax state should be.

Although as relaxed her body is, she still didn't even look to relaxed, at least not until she spoke up: "Can you describe me about the god you speak of?" She questioned. I stayed silent, thinking over what to say and looked at Paimon who just nodded.

I looked back at her and spoke up, "White-haired, yellow eyes... She spoke about being the sustai–"

"–Hold on, A–"

"Traveler!" I suddenly heard a shriek. I turned around and noticed Paimon pointing somewhere. I followed her gaze and noticed a rat just sitting by. I rose an eyebrow and glared at her.

"Paimon, have you forgotten that you're flying?" I sighed she just held my hair and continued flying. I carefully removed her hand and stepped back a little.

I once again looked back at the person I was talking to who just gave me a slight smile. There was a different look in her eyes. I suddenly remembered she wanted to say something so I asked her, "You were saying something, what was it?"

She only slowly shook her head answering, "No, I just wanted to ask if it was the cryo archon.." I looked at her in confusion and shook my head.

"Doubt, the god we met was different. She used powers I've never seen or heard." I murmured. I could see a different look in her eyes as if she was troubled, was I being too honest or assuming?

"Ofcourse uhm, should we go now? I wanna try out some foods."

2nd Person