XIX.

Before you ask wheres the image, my gadget broke down so there's none of that for now

I just finished reading "She Is Still Cute Today" and I'm bawling my eyes out. (S2 when)

HELP I WROTE 19 WRONG

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Rite of Memories
XIX. - XV.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

You crouched over the grass, sulking while drawing circles on the ground using a stick. You thought about what had just happened few minutes earlier about why would Zhongli suddenly point his spear on you and literally scratching your neck in the process drawing a small wound.

Not wanting to risk infection by putting your hand over the wound as you understood as clear as day that you haven't taken a bath yet then noting that you will have to take a bath soon, maybe in the evening once Lumine's business is done here.

Morax and Barbatos were acting strange in your presence. Morax you are not too sure, Barbatoes on the other hand speaks different. You've met him once back then, not too sure sure when but he was with someone and Mondstadt then was entirely different. Hell, you were even surprised he revealed his presence to the eyes of the mortals.

Suddenly remembering the fragments, you pulled the rock out of your pocket and held it on your hand, observing how it shimmered under the sun's glow. You knew that it was the same to rock that you found in Liyue and found in Mondstadt before you met your new friends.

You tried to recall what happened after you picked up the rock in Mondstadt's region but nothing came to your mind. It didn't even hurt your head to think about it but you just couldn't unlock it somehow.

You then tried recalling what happened when you picked up the identical rock in Liyue Harbor... You tried but nothing came to your mind. You were sure you were looking at images but what image exactly? It's as if your memories merged and now you're unsure of what you actually saw.

You put the rock back to your pocket and sat down on the grass, looking at the sky and pondered: 'What sin have I done to anger the gods?' Your eyes trailed to Celestia.

'Did I really ever commit a sin to begin with and the gods aren't exactly what the mortals believe them be?' You closed your eyes and hung your head low.

'Morax and Barbatos seemed on edge around me. Some gods they are being on edge around a mortal.' You sulked even more.

Amidst your sulking, you spotted something glistening under the sun's glow grabbing your attention. You picked up the shining object and noticed it showed your reflection, it was a mirror. You stared at it for awhile admiring your features, ever the narcissist. An idea popped in your head and remembered the scratch from earlier.

You aimed the mirror to the side of your neck to look at the scratch, assuming that it drew blood considering that earlier you actually felt liquid drawing out from it when you felt the sharp edge of Zhongli's spear.

'Strange' You thought. 'There's no blood.'

Only what was left was a stain, possibly a dirt that got there without you noticing but when you wiped it off, there was not a single wound spotted. However, upon closer inspection, you noticed that where you thought the wound was, it revealed only a luminous glow, most likely from the sun's reflection.

You frowned and threw the shard away, watching it plop to a ground somewhere far from your reach.

Zhongli