XV.

Zhongli hang out event LOL

You and Zhongli sat on a seat, an uncomfortable silence surrounding the both of you seemingly unaware of the passing strangers infront of you

You and Zhongli sat on a seat, an uncomfortable silence surrounding the both of you seemingly unaware of the passing strangers infront of you. You had nothing to say but you were left with him as requested by Lumine as this would be too dangerous for you. You couldn't force her to let you join her or it would be a hassle for her.

"So uhm," You finally spoke, breaking the tension between you and the man who glanced at you, his expression never changing, keeping that stoic face.

He knew for a fact you are very troubled how to start out the conversation, he decided to help you instead of shaming yourself right infront of him trying to think of a topic that you have suddenly blurted out.

"Ms. (Y/N), are you aware of the story of the Mirrored Knight?" Zhongli suddenly questioned, your ears perked up from that. Is he about to tell you a story? "No, actually, I barely know any stories." You answered honestly. He gave you a small smile and nodded "I see. If so, may I retell her story?"

"Her? And yes, you may."

Zhongli nodded once more.

"Correct."

He slightly looked up, you are now curious more than ever. Zhongli telling stories would be good considering his words earlier from Liuli Pavillion, how he kept his words large yet simple. Something that would captivate you into listening and understand every single words he muttered.

"Once lived amongst the land of Celestia,"

A knight proudly stood and bowed before a god. Someone like her is the perfect example of perfection, grace, and holiness. A sharp light coming from her hand as if to form of a sword. She had a mission and she knew it must be done with much precise.

Leaving the clouds, she walked among mortals, seeking her target. Although what she had not expected is to meet a broken mirror of void, despite the warnings in her head, she touched it.

Ever since then, the pure knight she is had turned into something sinister. Something that would create evil, in her eyes, justice. Her traitorous acts made the people of Teyvat seek shelter from her, the once gods' knight or messenger.

Her traitorous acts made the gods channel her spirit in the abyss, chained until the time's end. Abyss may it be but not even the Abyss Order can see.

"She was damned into the lands of nowhere." Zhongli finished. You were left speechless. You didn't expect Zhongli to tell a story like that, not even a single word left your mouth, only confused blabbering.

He waited for your reaction, he only found none. "Ofcourse, that was only the tales of old." He stated, looking at the cup of tea in his hand, watching the green water swoosh around the small cup. "Many versions were speculated."