Mine (Feret)

Warnings ~ Jealousy sex, bondage, collars + leashes, degrading, blindfolding, rough sex against walls.

Eret watched from afar as Fundy tried desperately to reach his hat that Dream was hovering above his head. It shouldn't have pissed him off as much as it did, but it was the way Dream seemed to be flirting with his boyfriend. The brit sighed before continuing to watch Dream flirt with Fundy.

"Dream! Just give it back!" Fundy laughed, jumping again before laughing more.

"Hmm, give me a kiss and I'll give you it back." Dream smiled, lifting the hat out of Fundy's reach again. Fundy shook his head, trying to get the hat again, only for his waist to be grabbed and lips to push against his. Dream pulled away, smirking evilly before placing the hat back on the fox's head. That was it, Eret left, walking back through the forest he had been sat next to. He made his way back to his and Fundy's house, kicking off the platform boots he was wearing and leaving them by the door. When Fundy got home he would show him who he belonged to.

About twenty minutes later Fundy walked in, kicking off his boots and leaving them next to Eret's. "I'm home Eret!" He shouted to Eret. No response. "Eret? You okay?" Still no response. 'Weird...' Fundy thought to himself, making his way towards his and Eret's shared bedroom to see if he was there, only to be grabbed by the waist. Something slipped around his neck, making him panic and start trying to push away. "It's okay baby, it's just me." Eret whispered to him, lowering his voice and making Fundy shiver. The fox-hybrid stopped trying to push Eret away, instead leaning back into him.

"What the fuck was all that about with Dream?" Eret asked Fundy, the anger evident in his voice. Fundy froze, the only movement from either of them was the rising and falling of their chests. "Well? What were you doing?"

"He kept flirting with me, Eret I didn't want to kiss him, he kissed me." Fundy whimpered. Eret's hands were both around his waist, whatever was around his neck still there. He moved one of his hands to his own neck and tried to pull at what was there. 'A collar?' Fundy thought to himself, trying to pull it away from his neck. Before he could begin to pull it away from his neck, Eret pulled his hands away, gripping both of his wrists in one hand and pinning them to the wall. "Eret? What are you doing?"

Eret only smiled in response, moving to kiss at Fundy's neck, making the smaller moan in pleasure. The fox-hybrid's tail swayed from side to side, getting faster every time Eret would bite down on a different part of his neck. "E-Eret!" Fundy gasped as Eret's free hand slipped down to his dick, palming him through his jeans. Hearing Fundy's soft moans made the brunette's dick grow harder, the tent on his trousers getting more and more noticeable every time Fundy would moan his name. Fundy was lifted off the floor,  his legs wrapping around the waist of the taller. His shirt was taken off and his hands released from the strong grip that was around them.

Their eyes locked, mere inches between them, the rise and fall of each of their chests a sign of how close they were to each other. It was Fundy to close the gap, pulling Eret close to him and connecting their lips, both of their tongues fighting to dominate the other. Eret slipped his hand to Fundy's chest, ghosting over his nipple slightly, making Fundy gasp, giving Eret enough time to gain control over the fox. Fundy whimpered into the kiss, submitting to the taller and letting his tongue explore every inch of his mouth. They both pulled away, panting and meeting eyes again. The smaller let his head fall forward on to the shoulder of the other, only to be pulled closer into the other's chest and carried into their shared bedroom.

Eret pushed the door open with his foot, closing it the same way once the were in. Fundy was thrown onto the bed whilst Eret went to the wardrobe in the corner of the room, pulling out a box. Fundy's tail started hitting off the bed, he knew exactly what Eret was getting.