Busted PT2 {♡EretNap♡}

warnings - rough sex, degrading, bdsm, whipping, begging, slight degrading(?? i think)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say the least, Sapnap was pissed at Eret for the other day when she found the toys he was keeping in the wardrobe. They weren't meant to find them and it should have stayed that way, because now there they were, staring each other down and waiting for the other to crack. Neither wanted to, but Sapnap was determined to not let his pride down and be topped by Eret again. "Oh c'mon Sap, you know you liked it though." Eret sighed, a small smirk tugging on his lips as he stepped closer to Sapnap, expecting him to step back. But instead the younger also took a step forward, raising his eyebrow at the suddenly brave partner. "Darling, you couldn't top me again if you tried, now stop trying and just admit you're a bottom" he sighed, grabbing the younger's neck lightly and applying a light pressure, their bodies now pressed together tightly. Sapnap could feel Eret's heartbeat quickening, her face quickly turning red and she started stuttering, clearly flustered by the sudden movement of her partner. "I- uh- noo! I'm not a bottom!" Eret whined, pushing away Sapnap's hand and walking away. They flopped onto the couch, pulling their legs closer to their chest and burying their head in their knees. Sapnap smiled and made his way to his partner, running his hands through the brunette hair softly, "But I disagree Darling. You got flustered by me literally touching your neck. If that means you're a top then god what makes someone a bottom huh?"

Eret pushed Sapnap away and started mumbling to herself, staring at Sapnap with a soft glare. The two had been in the same playful argument since the night Eret managed to top Sapnap, despite it being a month and a half ago now. Sapnap wasn't going to let it happen again but Eret was still determined he could top Sapnap again. So the topping war began, and so far, neither had managed without the other nearly taking over. But Sapnap was going to end that tonight, he was sure of this. And he knew how he was going to do it.

Later that night when both of them had gone to their shared room, Sapnap made sure he didn't fall asleep before Eret. When the Brit had fallen asleep, he shuffled quietly to the wardrobe, opening the door as quietly as he could and making sure not to wake Eret. After successfully opening the door without waking her, he slid the box of toys from the floor and rested it beside him on the carpet. He pulled out cuffs and stood slowly, making his way over to Eret and gently lifted her arms above her head. Without waking them, Sapnap managed to get the cuffs on and keep them there. Next Sapnap grabbed a pair of ankle cuffs from the box and tied Eret's legs open, leaving the older exposed and vulnerable since they hardly ever slept with anything on. Much to Sapnap's relief, Eret still hadn't woken up and was still asleep on the bed. It was then that Eret started to make small noises, her eyes slowly opening. There was no denying that she was waking up and was going to try and get up. Sapnap had to do something, and quickly. He knew that if Eret figured out what was doing, he would find a way to get out of the binds and fight against Sapnap's power and end up with them not doing anything. So he got in-between Eret's legs and coated his fingers in his own spit before pushing one into Eret. 'Thank god he actually cleans himself out often' Sapnap thought whilst pushing his finger as deep as he could and moving it quickly. Without warning, another finger was pushed into Eret, fully waking them up now. He moaned out in pleasure, starting to struggle, slightly panicking at not knowing what was going on.

"Aah~ Sap! What the fuck are you doing?" Eret moaned whilst trying to get out of the cuffs.

Sapnap pulled his fingers out and stood, moving the other's head to look at him, "You know what I'm doing baby, and you know why. I'm tired of you trying to top me again, so I'll show you how much of a slut you really are." Eret whimpered at the words, she stopped struggling and layed there still, smiling at Sapnap, "Go on then master~ don't hold back, you'll only end up riding me or something."