All I Want For Christmas {♡FoolEret♡}

warnings - unexpected bondage, being knocked unconscious and tied up unknowingly, slight punishment, degrading

also, just a quick note! i never knew eret and ponk used all pronouns, so im going to start using all pronouns for them. just thought i'd let you all know before you read this so you know ~ moss xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

As soon as Eret realized the change in weather, all the harsh wind changed to snowfall and bitter air, he started hanging the Christmas decorations in and around his castle, not leaving a single room untouched by the bright lights and glittering tinsel. Despite it being the last week of November, she still had no shame in her Christmas decorating, especially with the outside of the castle, bright lights strung everywhere, all in rainbow colours to fit in with the castle itself. When satisfied, Eret went back into the throne room, only to be stopped by Karl before they went in. "Hey Eret, could you help me with a few things in Kinoko Kingdom please? Me and Sap can't get the decorations to look right with the mushrooms!" Eret smiled and nodded, happy to be decorating again after finishing his own home and knowing someone else was decorating as early as him. So he followed Karl through the SMP and into Kinoko Kingdom. When he got there, a few people were there. Through the nation, she could see Sapnap and George sat on top of the large mushroom the brunette lived in with the man next to Eret.

Karl grabbed Eret's hand and pulled her to the house. When they got to the top, there was a jumble of different coloured lights, each one flashing in a different way, making Eret fall into some sort of hypnosis looking at them, fascinated by the bright lights. But when a hand was waved in front of his face and he met eyes with a confused Sapnap, they smiled and laughed, looking at the three with them. "Thank god you brought Eret, the one who also decorates in the middle of November." Sapnap smiled and started looking through a couple of different boxes of tinsel and assorted colours of other decorations, too many things to keep track of. After being told what the three were thinking, Eret set to work hanging lights, tinsel and adding other things throughout the house, and some even around the nation. The decorating took a few hours, but the four now stood atop the largest build, looking over the work they (mostly Eret) had done. "Looks amazing, Eret! Better job than whatever the fuck we did..." George smiled, laughing a little after. Eret smiled, sitting with George, who had taken a seat on the edge of their balcony. Sapnap and Karl sat with them, all of them talking about random things for a while.

Eret stayed until darkness fell over the SMP, going back to her castle as the moon started to peak in the sky. He bid goodbye to Karl, Sapnap and George before setting off, the cold biting at him through the thin clothing he was wearing. Not that they minded, another reminder that Christmas was coming soon. When he got home, Sam, Ponk and Foolish were outside, each of them all curled up together outside of the doors. When Foolish saw Eret approaching, he jumped up, pulling the smaller into a tight hug. Eret hugged back, enjoying the warmth of Foolish against him, 'No! Stop it Eret, he's just your best friend. Yeah, just a friend who you've liked for-fucking-ever' Eret thought to themself as Foolish pulled away and followed the shorter to the doors, letting Eret unlock them before entering the large castle, the warmth of the still lit fireplace hitting them all as they walked into the throne room. Instead of questions why the three were there, Eret led them all to a small lounge, soft sofas all around an unlit fireplace, the logs going up in flames by the simple touch of Eret's hand, 'Good time to be a nether hybrid.' Eret though, taking off the platform boots he was wearing and jumping onto one of the sofas, letting the pillows sink underneath him. Foolish slid under Eret's head lifting him so he sat up, resting himself where Eret's head previously was and letting go of the other's head, laying them in his lap. Eret just rolled his eyes, laughing slightly, but not moving, relaxing into Foolish. The totem just ran his fingers through her hair, uncaring that they weren't together. Sam and Ponk sat on the other sofa across from them, Ponk curling up to Sam, "So why are you guys here?" Eret questioned, "Not trying to say I don't want you here, just a little bit confused, that's all."