My Little Whore~ {FoolEret}

Eret was always open with people, and never kept secrets from anyone. But there was one thing not many people knew about Eret. He was a stripper. Only a few people knew. Sam and Punz both worked there so they knew, Quackity had hired Eret, Ponk had walked in during one of the shows and saw Eret dancing, George and Sapnap had been in a few times too whilst Eret was up. Other than that everyone else was clueless. Eret felt bad about hiding it, but if people found out that the person ruling them was a stipper, Eret couldn't imagine it going very well. But they still continued to do it, they couldn't care less what went on behind the closed doors of Las Nevadas. Only he completely forgot Foolish was there often and stupidly agreed to go up when he knew Foolish was going into the bar that night with a few other people.

Sam had managed to convince Foolish to go into the strip club, a few others there with them both, Ponk, Phil, Wilbur, Punz and George. They never planned on going in but after a few drinks they couldn't help themselves but go into the bar where Eret was getting ready to go up. They were quickly adding small details to their outfit and redoing slight bits of makeup that they had accidentally rubbed off whilst getting the outfit on. With one last look in the mirror, they went out and stood out of view behind the stage, putting on the gloves they had for the outfit and taking a breath before hearing their name be announced and went out onto the stage by the cue of the music. (Song at top).

Upon entering, music was already filling Foolish's ears, only just being able to hear Sam telling him they were going to one of the booths. Foolish followed Sam to one of the booths and sat with everyone else, too busy in conversation and laughter to hear the name of the next stripper, so when the music started playing, they all looked over. Upon seeing Eret dancing, Phil, Wilbur and Foolish all looked at each other in surprise, George, Sam, Ponk and Punz not fazed at all. But the surprise was short-lived, all of them looking over and watching Eret, Foolish gaining a strange desire for Eret, some kind of hunger he hadn't felt for one of his friends before. Foolish knew he wanted Eret, and Eret he was going to get, one way or another. He remembered Quackity saying something about sessions with the strippers if they agreed to it, so he immediately went to find him.

He found Quackity outside the bar, cigarette in his mouth and smoke blowing into the air.

"Quackity! I need to ask you something." Foolish said as he approached the male and smiled at him.

"What is it Foolish?"

"How do you book a session with the strippers again?"

Quackity turned to face the man, smiling slightly, "Simply ask me, I'll ask the stripper, if they say yes its 20 dollars an hour, 80 dollars for a whole night and 110 dollars for a whole day with them but since you work for me and we're close friends I'll make it cheaper depending on who you're after."

"Eret. That's who."

The duck-hybrid smiled at this, nodding slightly and seemingly considering something before speaking again, "5 dollars an hour, 30 dollars for the night, 80 dollars for a day."

Foolish didn't hesitate to pull out his wallet, pulling out four 20 dollar bills and handing them to Quackity, to which he nodded and set off to the back of the building, signalling for Foolish to follow. When they got to the back of the building there was a door leading into a corridor, doors all the way down and numbers on each. "Since you're taking Eret for a day you won't be using one of the rooms since they're only for the hourly payment ones. Wait here."

With that the smaller man walked down the corridor and out of sight through one of the doors. Foolish hoped that Eret would agree to this, getting more and more tense as he waited for Quackity to return. Surely enough he came back, Eret walking behind him and looking down the corridor with excitement. And even when Eret saw their best friend at the end of the corridor, their excitement didn't die down.