Special Surprise Smut

I wanted to surprise you all with a smut shot, the requests will be coming out soon I'd say either today or tomorrow so look forward to them, but for now, enjoy this amazing smut. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"OH SALLY!" Wliby cried as his fishy lover pushed her self deeper into his tight and small asshole. Gazing up into her dark and beady eyes as her fishy stench intoxicated him. The more Sally toyed with him, the more Wilby longed for her long and slippery fins to slide inside of his dirty ass. As Sally slipped further into the slippery ass of her boyfriend, Sally started to nibble at his sides and shoulders, whispering into his ears things like, "So good for me." and "I bet you want my fussy." Wilby could only try and respond with the pleasure of being pushed into, but knowing that Sally's fishy flippers were slowly reaching the spot that would make his wetter than the sea was making Wilby cry out for more.

"Just a little more!" Salmon blubbed out, her slimy skin glistening in the daylight.

"But I WanT To cUm NOw" Wilby cried, trying to make his fishy girlfriend go deeper and failing. No matter how much he tried and no matter how slimy his ass was from his love's flippers, he couldn't push her deeper into his thicc, slutty, bouncy ass. Sally pushed her sime-covered flippers as deep as they could go, watching as her whore of a boyfriend moaned and released his thick, warm cum everywhere, staining the grass near them and some even dirtying the river. But all of it was quickly guzzled up by Sally when she pulled out and swam away up stream, leaving a destroyed Wilbur all alone.

I hope you liked this ;)

I do apologise...

Moss <3