Bad Pups Get Punished ~ FoolSamPonk

When Sam was told Ponk was going out for the day, he knew he could get away with anything. And this only got better when Foolish said he was going out with Eret for a while. He was left with his usual rules for when he was alone, not that he ever followed them and today was going to be no different. As soon as both had left after saying their goodbyes to the creeper, he set to work. Sam knew to begin with the smaller rules, just in case someone forgot something and came back so he could easily brush it off as something else. He began by taking his collar off, struggling for a small while with the clasp at the back before letting the leather fall from his neck and onto his lap. Quickly he ran and put his collar in the couple's shared bedroom, leaving it on the bedside table. Yet to Sam, this wasn't close to the level of brattiness he wanted to achieve this time. Usuallyhe would be happy ending his bratting by touching himself and cumming without permission, but this time he wanted more, more of the thrill that shot through his body whenever he heard a car outside or someone walking by who had similar voices to his partners. So he went for the bigger rules quicker. Rather than following his usual routine of breaking another small rule that he might have only got a scolding for, he began breaking rules he would be punished for breaking. The level of the rule went up every 2 rule breaks, beginning with eating his treats for when he was command training and going through Ponk's and Foolish's clothes and drawers without their permission. Not that there was anything exciting, maybe a dropped coin or something. Rather than testing when he could get away with first, he straight away stole a few clothes items hidden away at the bottom of drawers and shirts he hadn't seen in a while and hid them under the bed, smiling as he ran out the room, now adorning one of Foolish's biggest hoodies, revelling in the softness and size of the hoodie.

Sam decided to take a bit of a break from doing a lot of running around, connecting his phone to the TV and putting on a video of him and his partners, slowly stroking his dick as he did. The video started, showing a gagged and blindfolded Foolish tied naked to their bed, struggling slightly as he whimpered. Sam groaned at the image on the screen and started teasing his dick as he did. A few minutes later, small whimpers could be heard from off camera, before Sam was pushed into the frame, landing on his knees with another whimper. Ponk strode into view after him, grabbing his hair and forcing his head back, forcing the creeper to look at them. They smiled, wrapping their other hand around his neck and watching the creeper turn a bright shade of red. Sam whined upon seeing himself in such a position, being so vulnerable under his master. The video cut to Sam and Foolish tied back to back, both of them squirming and whimpering in their bounds. Footsteps could be heard in the background, Foolish and Sam's eyes trained on the same thing, tears brimming in both their eyes as they both continued to struggle. Desperate whines left Foolish, whilst Sam sat silently glaring. The video continued to show Ponk punishing the two, eventually bringing both the subs to an orgasm.

Sam didn't last very long, cumming quickly to the video and disconnecting his phone. Thankfully the rooms were soundproof, making sure no one could hear in. Sam sat for a few minutes, scrolling through TikTok and Twitter, seeing what the others were up to before getting another idea. He smirked and got up from the couch, slipping into a small hallway that led to his master's office. He made sure there were no cameras before quickly sneaking into the room. He had never been in the room, and he was amazed by the whole room. There was a coffee table in the centre of the room, two plush black sofas to the left and right. The desk Ponk streamed at was a few feet behind, the monitors facing the wall and away from Sam. There was a gaming chair behind, the same red and black one Sam had helped them build a few months ago. Along the walls there were countless photos of him, Foolish and Ponk, as well as a few of pets and other friends, but the majority was the couple, all happy and smiling together. Sam ventured further into the room, a large cabinet in the corner taking his interest mostly, a small lock holding the doors shut. He made a quick check in the corridor, making sure his master wasn't there before going over and trying to break the lock. After a few failed attempts, he found a ring of keys on the desk, picking it up and trying all of them on the lock. Eventually the lock opened with a satisfying click, allowing Sam to remove the lock and throw it to a side. A few seconds passed before he pulled open the doors slowly, his eyes widening once he saw inside.