Mr Sam? {AwesamPonk}

warnings - mentions of ab\/se
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponk had worked for the royal family for as long as he could remember, originally just a simple butler but when one guard left, Ponk was given the responsibility of caring for the prince, Sam. Not that he didn't want to, but Sam asked a lot of questions, always wanting an answer. And he would get an answer, one way or another. However unlike the king and queen, Sam was a lot more caring for his butlers, maids and guards, the reason so many others who worked at the palace envied Sam's guards and maids. He treat them as friends, equals and always hated it when his parents would raise their voices or even sometimes hit the people who worked for them.

Ponk was Sam's favourite butler, no one knew why, he just favoured Ponk over anyone else. So when Sam bought Ponk a new uniform and demanded he wear it, nobody questioned it, not even when Ponk came back into the room in a maid dress that's showed probably a little too much of his ass and was maybe a little too low cut on the chest. No one commented on it though. They were slightly scared of what was going to happen if Sam over heard them.

One day whilst Sam was wandering the halls he stumbled across his parents in the hall with Ponk. Sam didn't really care until his dad started shouting, "For fucks sake Ponk! You're fucking useless! Piece of fucking shit." After all that was said, his dad raised his hand and brought it down against Ponk's face, knocking the smaller down and making him yelp in pain. "Shut up, worthless whore."

"DAD, WHAT THE FUCK?" Sam shouted as he ran over to Ponk and helped the smaller up and stood in between him and his father, "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" The prince growled.

"Look at the fucking outfit it's wearing! He looks like a whore, now move Sam." His mother said, not any sympathy for Ponk. And when Sam replied with a 'no', his parents realised they weren't getting to Ponk again whilst Sam was there. So after a small argument, his parents left and Sam picked up Ponk, carrying him to his room before laying in the bed. Ponk backed away from Sam, getting off the bed and bowing slightly, not moving his head up to look at Sam at all, "Sir if you'll please excuse me I have things to do." Sam shook his head, standing and grabbing Ponk by his waist with one hand and let the other hand pull Ponk's chin up gently, meeting the tear-filled eyes of the other.

"Oh Ponkie, it's okay, don't listen to them. You look amazing, okay? If they ever, and I mean ever hit you again like that, you come and find me. This isn't going to happen again, I promise you Ponkie." Sam softly smiled to Ponk who smiled back and nodded, wiping the tears from her eyes before leaving the room, going to get clothes from the laundry room she had previously been doing before Sam's parents asked her to talk to them. She was glad Sam had been there, she dreaded to think what would've happened if Sam hadn't shown up and gotten in the way of them. Even after she had been asked to remove the maid dress and wear something more 'to their liking' and appropriate for people to see, she had refused, not wanting to get rid of what Sam had given her. Ponk probably wouldn't ever admit it to the prince, but she had feelings for him, more than she should for a maid.

The feelings probably came from the first time they had gone to work for Sam, when he walked into the room and spoke to them with care and made sure they were comfortable in the new setting since they moved since it was a difference to the way the King and Queen had treated them. Instead of being hit or shouted at for everything they did wrong, Sam told them it was okay and just to take a little more care the next time. Sam didn't see the point in treating the maids and butlers as lower downs instead of equals, it was all confusing to him. All of them were people too, so why not treat them as such? No matter how many times he asked his parents, he never got an answer, not trying again after what felt like the hundredth time asking.