Cuddles and Bondage (DNN)

Requested by @Voidles21_mgn

As usual on a Saturday afternoon, Dream, Sapnap and George were cuddled up on the sofa of their shared home watching a movie. Dream was laying on the sofa, George on top of him and Sapnap on top of George. They had been like this for a while, all of them invested in the movie. It was Dream's turn this week to choose a movie and he had decided to watch Iron Man. Around the end of the movie, the youngest of the three started to seem uncomfortable, or as if he wanted to say something. His eyes darted between the screen and his two partners. It was Dream that noticed first, nudging George slightly and pointing out that Sapnap was acting a little bit off.

"Sap, is there something wrong darling?" Dream asked, brushing his fingers through his hair. Sapnap shook his head, only for both his partners to look at him and sigh. "Just tell us what's wrong, it's clearly upsetting you." Dream sighed again. Sapnap shook his head again, laying his head on George's chest again. But neither of the other males were believing him. Dream lifted George slightly, making the brunette sit up, the ravenette now being sat in his lap. Dream slid off the couch, turning off the movie and crouching in front of his partners.

"Sapnap. Tell us what's wrong. There's no way that we're going to believe that there's nothing wrong." George frowned, cupping Sapnap's face and kissing him after. The demon nodded and pushed himself to the other side of the sofa and pulled his legs into his chest, he took a deep breath before looking at his boyfriends, eyes darting between them.

"I was wondering if you two could do something for me." He whispered, continuing once both Dream and George nodded, "I was thinking about things and I realised how much I wanted to explore kink. Mainly bondage and degrading. I just didn't want to scare either of you away."

Both Dream and George smiled at each other, the blonde standing and smiling before picking up the demon. He mouthed something to George and the brunette nodded and ran upstairs. Dream slowly followed, holding Sapnap by the thighs with the ravenette's arms around his neck to hold him a bit more stable. When they got into their shared room, George was digging through a box with a sadistic smile on his face. Sapnap couldn't see much other than a pair of handcuffs on the floor. Yet the demon didn't catch on to what his masters were doing since George's dad was the prison warden and probably had them since he was a kid. He was placed on the bed, hands together and above his head, his legs spread. His trousers were unbuttoned and unzipped before being pulled down in one swift motion making him gasp. Then went his shirt, leaving him in just his boxers in the same position he had been told to stay in. To say the least he felt embarrassed at how exposed and vulnerable he looked, but that soon changed when George placed the handcuffs through the bars of their headboard. After that George attached the cuffs to the demon's wrists, pulling down to make sure they wouldn't come off if he struggled. And then Sapnap pulled them down, whimpering whilst looking George in the eyes when he realised what they were doing. But before he could say anything, Dream was already tying his legs to the bedposts with silk ropes, making sure they kept Sapnap's legs open, but also making sure they weren't too tight as to hurt the demon. The ravenette was looking from Dream to George over and over again, confused as to what they were going to do next. They noticed this and smiled, both of them starting to run their hands over the demon's chest and thighs.

"Well then darling, I'm sure you're curious. But before we keep going and show you what we really want to do, then we need your consent to do this." Dream smiled, leaning in to be right next to Sapnap's ear, leaving small teasing bites and kisses wherever he could. The ravenatte just whimpered and squirmed at the feeling, trying to pull his hands away only for them to be pulled back by the cuffs. He moaned slightly at knowing he was stuck under Dream and George and he had no choice but to be theirs until he got free. He didn't know why but the thought alone was enough to make Sapnap whimper again, looking at his lovers with lust-filled eyes. He nodded in response, getting a smile from Dream and George. As if they had the same thoughts at that time their hands moved to be caressing Sapnap's thighs, George's gaining confidence quickly and moving higher and higher until they nearly brushed past his clothed dick. The demon whined at the teasing and started squirming, getting an annoyed sigh from Dream. He moved his hand away, quickly followed by George's hand moving away too.