Tease {FoolKarlNap}

It wasn't unusual for the boys to stay up on calls all night and not realise until the sun started rising the next morning. And it wasn't unusual for Foolish to constantly tease and flirt with Sapnap and Karl. They were friends and it was normal for them when they called each other, and none of them would have it any other way if they were completely honest. There they were, as usual, dawn breaking over the horizon, painting the once dark sky with a hue of dark blues, yellows, oranges, reds and pinks. As they normally did, the voices of the other two males came through their headphones. A casual night for them.

"Hey Foolish, me and Karl have something to tell you!" Sapnap beamed, excitement laced through his voice.

"Oh, so which one of you got pregnant and is the other one of you the father?" Foolish smirked, watching the blush rise on Karl's face as he let out an embarrassed whine and hid his hands in his hoodie sleeves.

"Neither of us are pregnant!" Sapnap laughed, still excited about something.

"Then what?" Foolish asked, looking to both of the males to see if he could get any sort of hint about what they were trying to tell him.

"We're coming to see you! We have everything sorted if we can't stay at your place with hotels and places to stay so don't worry about having rooms for us." Sapnap smiled, his eyes glowing at this point with the excitement and the pure joy of Foolish's reaction. The totem immediately made a small squeak of excitement and smiled at the two, emerald eyes shining with the shock and happiness of his two best friends coming to see him.

"So does this mean I can fuck you both now?" Foolish teased, shooting a small smirk and wink at the camera before looking down to his phone. When he looked back up both of the males were bright red, Karl fully turning his camera off and letting out a small flustered noise. Sapnap just stared with his mouth open and eyes wide, cheeks bright red from what Foolish had just said. "Or even I could suck your dicks now instead of thinking about it~" Another high pitched squeak from Karl and a small embarrassed groan from Sapnap. Foolish just giggled at the reactions and went back to having a casual conversation with the others as if nothing had ever been said.

They sat on call for another hour before Foolish finally left to sort things out before the other two arrived next week. He closed his discord after saying goodbyes to Karl and Sapnap, swivelling in his chair and standing, stretching his legs because of the cramping feeling from being sat down too long. He sighed and started to pick up things that were littered around his room, the various assortments of wires and a few bits of clothing he had taken off before calling Karl and Sapnap. He took the dirty clothes downstairs and put them in the small basket with all the others. 'I'll do that later.' Foolish thought to himself as he went back upstairs to start cleaning the other rooms that he had left messy. It wasn't often he cleaned like this, but he never really had people over. The most he had was Punz every so often coming over when he was near Foolish's house. But no one ever really stayed over so Foolish never saw the need to clean. But now with Karl and Sapnap coming to his house soon he really had to start cleaning things.

Over the next few hours Foolish cleaned the whole house, falling on the couch after and texting Sapnap and Karl.

'Are you 2 asleep or having phone sex?' Foolish sent to their group chat. Not even a second later he got invited to a call with the two males. When he picked up, he was met with the red faces of Sapnap and Karl, both of them playfully glaring at Foolish. "Well by the looks of things I interrupted something~ I'll leave if you want but I wanna join." Foolish smiled at the two men on the call, Sapnap rolling his eyes and Karl seeming to pause for a minute and then let out a small sigh, putting his head on the desk that was only just visible on the screen. Once again the call lasted a few hours, Foolish, Sapnap and Karl all laughing at random things and Foolish occasionally throwing a little bit of a flirt with the other two at the most random times.