Private Session ~ Drunz

Age Changes-

Punz – 37

Dream – 28

Dream sighed, entering the passcode to the door of his changing room, knowing he was going to have to deal with over-the-top drunken flirting from men who saw him as nothing more than an object and loud music that was unable to drown out the loudly whispered comments from old men about the bodies of the barely clothed, much younger males before them. Dream liked to distract himself by looking over his audience, wondering how many of them had lied about where they were, hiding here as an escape from home life with their wives and kids, and how many of them were open about where they went, where all their money was being spent. He hated all of them, but they got him good money and that was all that really mattered to him. There were the younger customers, yet they never tended to sit close to the stage. They instead lingered in the back and by the bar, sipping various drinks from cans, bottles and glasses whilst staring at the men on the stage. The thought of it all pissed Dream off, and with a small inhale he walked into his private changing room, throwing his bag next to the door, and sitting down at the dressing table and brushing his hair back. He leaned down, opening his bag and pulling out his smaller bag filled with his make-up. He laid down the bag and opened it, pulling out a small eyeshadow pallet and a brush, making his eyeshadow perfect, attempting to make a smoke effect, fading into gold at the centre and corner of his eye.

It took a while, but he managed to do the eyeshadow and match it on the opposite side, smiling at his work and letting out a satisfied sigh. Just as he pulled out a small eyeliner brush, there was a familiar knock at his door. His Boss. Dream quickly stood, walking over to the door, and opening it, being greeted with a smiling Quackity. The younger ravenette smiled at the taller, handing him a small box before speaking, "Don't forget Dream, you've got a private dance at 8, and there's some guy wanting you for a private service at 9.30. The box has your outfit for tonight, the 9.30 guy offered extra if you wear this your whole shift tonight, don't disappoint."

With that he walked away, the door closing quickly after and enclosing Dream in his room once more. He sighed and opened the box, hoping the outfit would at least go with his make-up. Much to the blonde's surprise, the outfit was nothing like he was expecting, not too revealing a quite classy. Luckily, all the extra accessories went well with the eyeshadow, a pair of gold nipple clamps, a golden chain collar and a simple harness to go with a white shirt and a pair of black dress pants. A small list of instructions was left, handwritten on a sheet of paper in neat and joint writing. The note specified Dream was to wear the shirt unbuttoned, yet was to tuck it in, allowing the shirt to show the clamps, and the harness should be worn over the shirt. Dream did just that, struggling at first to position the shirt yet quickly finding a way to hold the shirt open with the harness. He quickly finished the rest of his make-up, before throwing on black heels and heading out to the club floor. Luckily, he was only on a waitering and servicing shift that night meaning he had time to try and scope out the mystery guy before going to service him. He was hoping for one of the younger clients Foolish always got to hook up with rather than one of the drunken slobs that dominated the tables closest to the stage, but he would take what he got, especially for the extra cash he would get for wearing the outfit. He doubted all the people he could see closer to the bar, they were all younger men, a collective of well put together and respectful men. Yet none of them seemed to let their eyes linger on Dream, the only few who looked him up and down being some of the regular customers, most of which he knew from Foolish's hook up stories. None of them seemed to have the money for such items anyway. The collar had a slight weight to it, showing that the collar was of a high quality, and he had seen the clamps once before whilst looking in one of the nearby sex shops, so he knew they were of high quality.

Whilst serving a table, Sam came up behind Dream, taking the tray of drinks and telling him he was wanted in the V.I.P lounge upstairs and that his private dance had been cancelled. Despite the annoyance starting to seep through him, Dream went on his way, mumbling to himself as he did. The dance would've got him good money, but he could hopefully entice some of the men up there to tip him well. Once at the door, Dream made sure he looked okay before opening the door and entering. Immediately all eyes were on him, making him slightly nervous. This was Sam's territory. Someone here clearly wanted him up there for Sam to not be on his usual shift here. The people here were different, and so was the atmosphere. Instead of loud music and vulgar comments, Dream was met with complimenting stares from well-dressed people, and the music was muffled by a large glass pane over-looking the stage and the chaos below. He smiled to them, and a few smiled back others turning to the stage once again, their eyes coating the younger males. Their ages varied, a few being much older, and the others ranging from late twenties to early fifties. Dream had remembered Sam telling him about what working up here was like, telling him if he wanted to be liked, he had to flirt. So, he did just that. One of the younger men, looking to be about in his thirties, had gestured for Dream to sit beside him. The blonde took the seat next to the man, noting the height difference between them must have been a decent amount. As he was sitting, Dream moved to make it seem like he accidentally sat on his lap, only for a hand to wrap around his waist and pull him so that he had no choice but to stay seated on the man's lap, a dark blush spreading across his face, much to other's amusement.