~Teasing~

Loud music blared through the array of speakers, making it hard to hear anything that anyone said. Most of the speakers were downstairs, with the additional ones in the bathrooms. The bedrooms were quiet, and probably the only places you could hear yourself have a conversation, and the best place to come up with a plan to piss off your Dom. George sat propped up against the headboard of the elegant bed, Karl and Foolish sat at the center of the bed with Karl's head resting in Foolish's lap. They had come up here after everyone started getting too drunk, as they didn't want to drink much. They'd been sat in silence for a while, enjoying the comfort of the bed compared to the over-crowded downstairs. Dream and Sapnap were lost in the mix of drunken 18-year-olds, and they were much like their surrounding peers, too drunk to even know what time it was.

Another 15 minutes passed before George spoke up, announcing an idea to the other two, "I've got it. We all ignore our Doms for 24 hours, see what happens when we finally speak to them again."

The British man had announced this with a mischievous smile, and a glint of excitement in his eyes. Foolish looked down at Karl, who's amethyst eyes sparkled with the same mischief as George's smile. The brunette locked eyes with Foolish, a plea to agree to do this. It didn't take much for Foolish to agree, the promise of a Monster and any sweets he wanted enough to make him agree right then and there. So, they devised a plan to carry out the idea the next day. They knew their boyfriends would need attention, so it was the best way to get them annoyed faster. So, with a plan in mind, the three set off to find their boyfriends. It didn't take long to find the two, one of Sapnap's arms around Dream's shoulder, the other grasping a cup filled with some form of alcohol. Dream was hunched over the sink, his face pale and a knocked over cup next to him, the liquid spilling out over the counter and onto the floor; yet that didn't stop the smile that plagued his face.

The three boys looked to each other and rolled their eyes, George getting Dream's arm over his shoulder and helping him to the door, shouting his goodbyes to his friends. Foolish had picked Sapnap up, much to the amusement of the demon, as he drunkenly flirted with his boyfriend, asking if he was free tonight, and if he was single. The totem just shook his head before leaving, Karl clinging to his shirt as they pushed their way through the crowd and towards the back door. The couple only lived a few houses away, so they left through the back gate and into the alley way that went behind their house and where the party was being held. They were home in a matter of minutes, Sapnap giggling as he was carried up the stairs and into bed with Foolish and Karl either side of him.

They awoke the next morning to no Sapnap, the bathroom light on and the sound of their boyfriend throwing up. Karl was holding back laughter, much like Foolish. They both nodded in agreement before rolling over and pretending to be asleep. Seconds later Sapnap entered the room, wiping his mouth on a towel before throwing it into the laundry basket. The demon crawled back into bed, kissing Foolish's shoulder before trying to get back to sleep. They stayed like this for a few minutes savoring the heat the blankets were providing, shielding them from the winter air of outside, before Karl nudged Foolish slightly and told him they should start their plan. The demi-God nodded and sat up in the bed, blanking out the 'good morning' muttered by the sleepy demon. Karl sat up next, also ignoring the demon's greeting. The two got up, followed by a sad whine, and Sapnap following them out of bed and downstairs. He followed them into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around Foolish's waist as he sat down on one of the barstools at the island in their kitchen.

"Fooliissshhh," Sapnap whined, "why aren't you answering me?"

The Demi-God didn't answer, rather he put his head on the counter to hide his amused smile. The demon whined at the silence, tapping his fingers on Foolish's back, knowing exactly how to make the Demi-God annoyed. It worked for a while, until Karl noticed Foolish's annoyed stare and moved to be behind the shark totem, smiling and kissing his cheek before whispering to him, "Someone looks grumpy, guess you didn't sleep well?"