Chapter 1

It was another day at Collège Françoise Dupont, all the students yelling and calling a girl a jealous and a bully as she walked past, lots of learning happening, kids getting good grades, what could be going wrong.

Marinette had everything she loved taken from her by a liar so much so that even her parents started to believe the lies that were being said about two weeks was all she had to wait and then she could finally find out if she was leaving this so-called school and going to one of her dreams.

You're all thinking of a fashion school, am I right? Ever since Lila convinced Gabriel Agreste that Marinette was making a mockery of his fashion and was copying his designs as her own he had blacklisted her in the fashion industry. Fashion was merely a hobby that she would do when she got some free time.

No, the school Marinette was thinking of was a music school called Hollywood Arts. Ever since she had been blacklisted from the fashion industry she had started working harder on her music career. Ever since she was little Marinette had been good at music, she even used to take singing  lessons and ever since her chance at fashion was gone she started taking singing lessons again

In the two years that Lila had been here, Marinette had become known as a bully and completely hated by the school. Marinette had learned to deal with it all. Plus who needed friends she and Chloe had come to a truce. They weren't friends nor were they enemies if one needed help the other would help them simple as that.

Marinette had learned to keep her heart cold and to avoid the class at all cost, if they were ever going to yell at her she would yell back the shy, sweet girl was gone and never to be returned the only people she would actually smile around was her family and Chloe. The class had learned one thing from all the changes that happened to Marinette and that was never to get her angry, she was terrifying and that was coming from Lila Rossi.

Not to mention her style had changed a little but not a lot. She wore darker colors so she didn't attract the attention of the class. When she wore bright clothes they would pour some drink on her 'accidentally trip and cover her in food when they were in the cafeteria.

Marinette had done a test a couple of months ago. If she passed, she would be going to the best music school in California, Hollywood Arts. It was known for music, singing, and acting. Only the best went there, if Marinette got in she would be going to the school on full scholarship.

After all, only time could tell Marinette's fate. Lila Rossi had been here for 2 years as it is and she was 14 now, her school life was far from perfect and this scholarship coil changed everything. That wasn't even her home life, when she was home her father would call her a liar and yell at her when her mother wasn't there he had believed what her class had said about her. Her mother on the other hand believed none of it. She had seen the bruises on her daughter and had noticed the bright girl's change in personality over the past 2 years.

Hey guys,

What do you think of the new book? What do you think Marinette will be like as Jade West?

Enjoy reading :)