Chapter 14

By the time lunch rolled around, she had more or less memorised her lines now all she had to do was add in the emotions into her words and gestures.

She found the bird scene quite strange as apparently no one could help her, it was one scene that she would need help with. It was quite a simple task how many people had messed it up for them to deliberately say that she couldn't ask for help.

She looked down at her script and began receding in her head once again, when she heard the bell ring she got and slipped the script into her bag, she would perform it tomorrow so she had till then to learn it.

As she walked out of the room, she heard someone call the name Jade but she didn't think twice about it till she realised that was her name. Turning she saw a familiar redhead, "hey" she said happily.

"Hi," Marinette said, confused as she stared at the girl in front of her. Marinette didn't have the slightest idea why she thought brightly red hair was a good choice.

"Would you like to join us for lunch?" the perky redhead asked, she reminded her so much of herself so happy till that happiness was shattered and all that was left was a shell of a person.

"Who's we?" she questioned the girl as she grabbed her hand and took her outside where there were multiple tables of all colours.

"Well, there's Andre, Robbie, Rex and Beck" she said as they made their way into the cafeteria line.

"You met them in class" she said as she grabbed a lunch tray and placed a salad and a bottle of water on her tray while Cat grabbed some fruit salad and some pink drink.

As they reached the front of the line to pay, Marinette grabbed out the purse in her bed as Cat paid, going about some story about her brother.

As they walked out of the building she saw lots of students along with multiple coloured tables.

Cat dragged her to their table and said a cheery hello and they all replied just as happily she also told them to make room for Jade and they did. They made a spot next to Cat and Beck.

He gave a small smile and said hello to which she replied with a hello of her own. They spent the next break just talking to her about themselves and trying to get her to open up about herself.

But she denied and gave very vague answers and when asked about it she said, she barely knew them and rather not speak much about her past.

As far as they knew, she lived in Europe previously and didn't have an accent at all, she was an only child and she's always wanted to go into the art and knew how to sing.

Hello,

I have been thinking of moving forward in the story to when Tori joins the school to where Tori joins the school and Marinette's thoughts on her and then forward a few months to when the class visits the school. Where her class recognise her as Marinette.

Enjoy reading :)