Chapter 10

That night Marinette spent preparing for her first day. She had no idea what to expect, not only that but she was alone; she knew absolutely no one at that school and they didn't know her.

All she had to do was make sure people stayed away from everyone and let no one get close to her, she didn't want to make friends that would turn their backs on her later and go out of there way to make her life miserable.

She had worked so hard practising her English to get rid of her accent, her accent would make it hard for people to understand and people would automatically know she was from Paris if they knew french.

She was doing anything and everything to avoid going through what she had before and nobody absolutely no one could find out her life before as Marinette Dupain Cheng.

It was like living a double life, was this what a superhero felt like?

Finishing off dinner she grabbed Tikki and took a seat on the couch and just watched TV for a bit to hopefully distract Marinette from her worries of the new school.

She watched about half a movie by then Tikki had fallen asleep next to her, Marinette's mind was racing with everything that could go wrong and how people might treat her.

Walking into her room she walked to her closet and decided to pick out an outfit after saying no to half her closet she finally found something that looked decent, she really did have to make more clothes soon.

She could never find anything she liked at store, maybe it was time to look up fabric store close to her, cause clearly she would be out of outfits by the second week of school.