Chapter 11

That night she tried her best to get some sleep but she got around a few hours which if she was lucky would last her through at least half the day but a strong cup of coffee would help with that.

As she made breakfast all her nerves from the day started to set in but deciding to ignore them she got dressed into a black shirt that ended mid stomach, she wore black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket. With large black boots that made her an inch taller.

She hadn't put in any extensions today but she had kept the usual natural look with only a bit of mascara and some clear lip gloss

She hadn't put in any extensions today but she had kept the usual natural look with only a bit of mascara and some clear lip gloss. From her outfit you could clearly tell her favourite colour.

Once she was dress for the day she made breakfast for herself and Tikki who had woken up earlier and was now playing with one of her toys.

Checking the time it was only 7:30 school didn't start till 8 so she had time she double checked her bag and made sure she had everything with that she left for school after making sure she had filled Tikki's water bowl.

Walking down the streets to school was peaceful as she could hear the voices of children playing or excitedly talking to their parents about school. How she missed those days when everything was so much simpler.

Both her parents had loved her so she didn't need to worry about liars or of others finding out about her real name. All she had to do was go to school, make friends and learn to share which she already knew how to do.

But to think her life had dramatically changed the past few years to go back and change it she would if she could but then again she wouldn't some things in the past would still be the same no matter what past choices are changed.

Like the arrival of Rossi or wanting to go into music rather than fashion, fashion was always a hobby and one of two possible careers she wanted. The music world is said to be extremely difficult to get into.

But to stay in would be a challenge and to say fashion is any easier is an understatement both fashion and music industries were forever changing and no matter what you do it will always be a competition for the best.

Walking to school she saw a store called Jetbrew checking her phone. She still had time before school started so she went in and bought a coffee. The closer she got to Hollywood Arts the more butterflies she could feel in her stomach.

As she walked in she took a bunch of different turns before she finally made it to the front office, that was when it all set in she was away from Paris in another continent and was starting a new school far away from the traitors she called friends.