Chapter 5

I got three more votes for Tikki to be a puppy so as of this chapter she is a puppy.

It had been a week since Marinette had found out the news for her scholarship and she was more than excited and she made sure not to show it. The day after what had happened at school was forgotten.

Over the past week she had been packing her things into boxes. She had decided to completely change her style before she left for Hollywood arts.

So she went shopping and bought a lot of new clothes along with some makeup like mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss, not to mention different coloured hair dyes.

Today was her final day at Collège Françoise Dupont and to say Marinette wasn't excited was an understatement, it was her last day and she figured that she would make it interesting and wear something new with a touch of makeup to see how her class would react.

Marinettte walked up the stairs and saw all eyes on her but she ignored the stars and walked into class which was empty. She took her seat and got ready for class to start. She bent down and grabbed her pencil case as she was doing so Lila and her group walked in and they didn't notice Marinette.

Marinette's outfit

Marinette then sats up and at first know one noticed anything as Marinette had not said a word, but as Lila was looking around her group as she talked she saw someone in red and she turned to get a better look and there she saw Marinette all dress...

Marinette then sats up and at first know one noticed anything as Marinette had not said a word, but as Lila was looking around her group as she talked she saw someone in red and she turned to get a better look and there she saw Marinette all dressed up and she was furious she was looking different and out of the usual black, grey and occasional white.

Lila stood up and teh group looked confused until they looked to see what had caught the liar's eyes and they saw Marinette and they were confused with the outfit change and why she was suddenly wearing makeup.

Lila walked up to the front of Marinette's desk and looked at her with a cheerful grin in the class's eyes but an overly fake one in Marinette's eyes. "Hey Marinette, why are you so dressed up?" she asked sweetly.

In an overly high pitched tone, Marinette looked up at her with a look of no interest "Just wanted to dress up today, why is something wrong?" going back to her book. "No, just curios red is a nice colour on you" she said but Lila was nearly gagging at what she had said.

If it were only her and Marinette around she would never compliment her. "Thanks, orange is a nice colour on you" she said and went back to her book. Some of their classmates were looking at each other thinking the two had finally gotten over their petty fights and learned to get along.

As the day went the class stayed with Lila and Marinette stayed away from them whatever class she went to she would get stares as she walked down the hallway for her new looks not the usual looks of hate and glares.

They all believed Lila after all she was their queen bee, she could do no wrong in their eyes. Finally it was the end of the day and when she got home she looked at all her stuff packed in suitcases and all the furniture in her room were cleaned and ready to have a white cloth placed on top so they wouldn't be dust covered in them when she got back.

Today would be the last time she was in this class unless she didn't make it through or decided to come home. She had spent so much time practising her piece for the show, Sabine had told her multiple times she would make it and even if she didn't get placed in the advance group she would still be going to Hollywood Arts.

Now there was only one thing left to do and it was to change her name and place her under her grandmother Gina's guardianship while she stayed with her in California.