Chapter 3

Before I begin this chapter I got tied votes for Tikki being a kitten and a puppy so if you post what you would like her to be in this chapter then I can count the new votes and tell all of you if she is kitten or a puppy.

Marinette placed the rest of the letter on the counter and walked to the couch and slowly opened the letter. She wasn't sure if she should open it without her parents or mom at least. Her dad believed Lila but her mother always believed her.

"Mama" she called out, her mother was in her room and she had to get changed when the bakery tap she had opened sprayed her by accident. While Marinette waited for Tikki and snuggled into her leg, Marinette never knew how she got so lucky with an adorable pet.

"Yes honey" Sabine said as she walked out of the room and towards Marinette and took a seat next to her and patted Tikki on the head. "Is that the letter?" she asked and Marinette could only nod she wasn't sure what to do but her stomach was churning with nerves.

Marinette slowly opened the letter and pulled and it read,

Dear Marinette Dupain Cheng,

We are happy to say you have passed the scholarship test and will be going to Hollywood Arts on full scholarship as of the next term. We look forward to seeing a student with such talent at our school and to meet you in person. All needed information has been attached including classes, dress code and rules.

Kind regards

Mr Thompson - Principal

Marinette was shocked to say the least she had passed the test was going to the best acting school in America and the greatest bit was no more Lila and that the school term ends in less than a week.

"Mama I got in" Marintte squealed, hugging her mother tight and Sabine hugged her daughter back just tight. "I'm so proud of you, we have to call your grandmother and tell her not to mention you have less than three weeks to adjust to living in America.

Marinette grabbed her phone and dialled her grandmother putting it on speaker the phone rang once, twince thi "hello" Gina's voice was heard on the line "I got in nonna" she said her voice was the brightest it had been in a long time and Sabine missed when her daughter would smile this bright.

"You did, I'm so proud of you my little fairy" she said through the speaker Marinette blushed at the compliment no one had complimented her in a long time. Ever since Lila had come to the school no one had been the nicest to her.

Adrien had joined Lila's side and let's say he still believed in taking the high road, even when she would do absolutely nothing he would still tell her to take the high road. Marintte had long given up on the class, she had put herself first.

Marintte couldn't contain how happy she was. "I can't wait to show you around California you're gonna love it" Gina said her voice was so happy and Marrinette couldn't wait to go to Hollywood and live with her grandmother.

Hey guys,

How have you all been? How was this chapter? Tell me if you prefer Tikki as a kitten or puppy in the comments.

Enjoy reading :)