Chapter 12: Hair

The four of them went to their last spot- Kleine Scheidegg. One of the famous things to do in this place is trailing. The beautiful view deserved to be seen by people so Seri wanted to capture it with her own eyes.

But before Seri even suggested what to do, Dani exclaimed something to them, "You guys can go ahead and do whatever you like." She sat down on the bench holding her tummy and breathed deeply, "I'm tired. I need to rest. Sorry."

Seung Jun joined her and asked if she's okay. When Dani nodded to say she's fine, he switched his gaze to Jeong Hyeok and Seri, "Don't worry about us. I'll join Dani here. You can try trailing and all." He then looked at Jeong Hyeok and said, "Jeong Hyeok, you already know the place, right? Dani and I trust in leaving Seri with you."

Jeong Hyeok smiled and nodded, "I got her, don't worry." Before leaving, Seri reminded the married couple, "Don't forget to call us if you need anything, okay? We'll run back here for you." They all exchanged smiles before the two left.

The two of them decided on an easy and fast route since they needed to go back to Seung Jun and Dani. Fortunately, they were wearing comfortable clothes that were suitable for trailing and if ever they needed to run back to the couple.

Jeong Hyeok and Seri started to follow the trail. They were slowly walking beside each other as they both admired the beautiful scenery of Switzerland. There were a few people ahead of them but they decided to relish the moment and not rush everything. Only a few words were exchanged between the two since they were both busy appreciating the landscapes.

When they were about to go down on one of the uphills, Jeong Hyeok walked a bit faster to assist Seri and went slightly in front of her. But when Seri stepped on an uneven slope, she tripped and almost fell down. The good thing was, Jeong Hyeok was there to catch her.

Seri landed on Jeong Hyeok's arms. They faced each other as Seri's beautiful tresses swayed the way she fell down on his arms. And while Jeong Hyeok's arms supported her back, Seri's hands caught the back of his head, touching the man's silky hair.

They were caught off guard as they stared into each other's eyes. Both of them can't break their current positions since they were drowned in each other's gazes. What set them apart was when they heard other tourists' voices who were coming and almost at their spot.

They immediately fixed themselves as if nothing happened and tried to act normal. Jeong Hyeok on the other hand, felt a bit uneasy so he decided to walk behind and on the side of Seri. He thought what happened earlier would easily go off his mind if he trailed at that position against hers, but he was wrong.

Whenever the wind blows away Seri's hair, Jeong Hyeok can't help but glance at her. Her hair that was swinging on the sides of her head, revealed her beautiful face. With that sight of Jeong Hyeok, he stopped for a moment as he felt something strange.- his heart skipped a beat.