Chapter 20: Anger

After their paragliding rides with their pilots, Jeong Hyeok and Seri landed safe and sound. Jeong Hyeok landed first so he was watching Seri's ride while he was smiling, seeing her doing what she wanted to try, and also feeling relieved.

Jeong Hyeok breathed deeply and felt free as if something heavy in his chest left. The ride was calm as he felt like flying without thinking of any problems. He was able to let out all of his feelings. He screamed to the sky like he was talking to his ex-girlfriend, telling her that he's finally moving on and hoping that she's happy wherever she was that he's finally fulfilling her last wish for him.

After a few more minutes, he saw Seri's ride slowly descending from the air. His eyebrows narrowed when she saw Seri sobbing. He ran towards her and halted as he waited for the pilot and Seri to touch the ground.

He hold onto Seri's shoulders and said, "Hey! What happened? Are you okay?" A concerned look on Jeong Hyeok's face greeted them. When he didn't receive a response from Seri, he switched his gaze to the pilot and asked, "What happened?"

The pilot shrugged, "I actually don't know. Sorry. She began crying when she screamed."

Jeong Hyeok nodded and helped Seri get off the safety gear she was wearing. He didn't ask her any questions unless they were both alone. When the safety equipment was finally removed, Jeong Hyeok bowed to the pilot to say thanks and proceeded to talk to Seri.

"Seri, are you okay? Did something happen?" He held both of Seri's cheeks.

"I felt so free, Jeong Hyeok! I felt so alive," Seri cried out what she was feeling. "I shouted like I was talking to Sang Woo and that girl. I released the anger that I didn't know I was still holding inside," she smiled at him with tears rolling down from her eyes.

Jeong Hyeok sighed, relieved that she was okay. He pulled her immediately in his arms and gave her a tight hug. "Seri... I'm so happy. This is our start. It's our life's new beginning with each other." He kissed her head as he tightened his embrace.

"Thank you, Jeong Hyeok. That screaming really worked for me," she hugged him closer. "I'm so lucky to have you. I'm so lucky we met. I'm so fortunate that destiny let me have you in my life."

When they pulled out from their hug, they both exchanged radiant smiles like sealing their love for each other, and Jeong Hyeok gave a long and tender kiss on Seri's forehead while caressing her cheeks, "I'm here and I'll always be here with you, Seri. No matter what."