- I Just -

I'm so sad rn I'm sure a lot of us are idk I just need a place to type this all out I'm so sorry you can ignore this

Talk about going from PCD to this kind of depression / sadness in a snap

I learned about Zayn leaving at 5am, right after I woke up (good morning to me indeed) and at first it didn't really sink in but then over breakfast I started crying and then when I was taking a shower 1D songs played and I just lost it there bc fuck man. To be honest, I didn't think that it would hit me this hard because I'm not as avid anymore as I was 2 or 3 years ago, but shit when all the memories come flooding back that's when you realize that "shit, this boyband means so much more to me than I really thought."

Then at school some people were really nice about it and some I just wanted to kick in the shins tbfh. But in the end it really just boils down to those of us that really do care. People keep saying that we should calm down because "it's just a boyband" or "they don't even really know you, don't work yourself up too much." That's not the point.

The point is they've made me so happy and so much stronger these past few years, and they brought me and my friends closer, and to think that they've worked their asses off for all of us and this is what happens... It's hard seeing the reasons for your smile for the past few years, go through such a rough patch like this.

I know it's kind of hard but I really think we should be strong for Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall. I know it's hard I just woke up from my crying session haha but if we're so shattered think about how they feel right now. I know we want them all to take a break, and I know that we know they need a break after these long and tiring years,

and I know it may seem to us like management's forcing the four to continue

but please, even if it seems like they're forced, it's important for us to support them still. Like okay, let's continue hating on management, and petition for them to take a break, and scream at modest

but don't tell them that they should cancel the tour, or that the next album won't be so successful anymore because Zayn's not there. Yes, One Direction won't be the same anymore, but saying those things, even if it's not what we really mean, it makes it sound like we don't believe the four are capable of carrying on. They need our love right now, leaving them because one of them left? How do you think that'd make the other 4 feel...

It's okay to feel sad and it's okay to cry about it but please I hope everyone's thinking about the four as well :(

If you have OTRA tickets, please, still go. Don't sell them because Zayn won't be there.

Go to the show because Louis, Liam, Niall, and Harry will still be there

My show was of only the four of them as well, it might have felt incomplete, but it was still amazing.

We're going to be here 'til the end, right? At least supporting them? No matter what?

**Also, wtf have I really been gone that long wow wattpad looks different haha