Jealous (Harry Centric)

Note; diapers / a bit childish.
~Harry was getting jealous of Danielle because Liam’s always out now, especially on days off. Niall picked up on it, but the rest of the boys haven’t. Niall just sees and notices how upset Harry gets whenever Liam leaves and comes home late.~

NIALL POV

I walked into Harry’s room because it was 9am already, and we all had a pact not to stay in later than 9am. Of course, I found Harry still passed out under the covers.

“Harry… Harry wake up bud.” I tried shaking the lad.

“Mmm go away.” Harry mumbled.

“Come on ‘arry, it’s time to get up.” I gave in and just simply picked Harry up. Of course, he just resorted to resting his head on my shoulder and went back to sleep. “Maybe some breakfast will wake you up.” I chuckled. I carried Harry downstairs after quickly changing him into a clean diaper to where Louis and Zayn were… Liam was already out with Danielle again. I just hope Harry wouldn’t be too upset. I know he loves Liam and actually feels more comfortable around him, and this whole dating Danielle thing hasn’t really taken a good toll on Harry.

“Where’s Li?” Harry sleepily asked me as I sat him down in his chair.

“He’s out for a bit, but he’ll be back.” I answered with a sorry smile.

“Oh.” Harry said, and it was a bit saddening. I have to talk to Liam about this…

Later that day Niall decides to hang with Harry in his room.

“Does Liam always leave because he’s tired of me?” Harry suddenly asked as I scanned his shelves for Fifa, well that question surely got me to whip my head around.

“What?”

“I just thought maybe he always goes to Dani when he’s free so he could get away…” Harry sadly said.

“Aw Harry that’s not it,” I frowned, walking back over to the bed. “Liam’s not tired of you, and I’m sure he’ll never get tired of you. I think it’s just that he missed Danielle so much and just wants to spend some time with her. I’m sure it has nothing to do with you.”

“But it’s been like this for a month now.” Harry frowned, well, he did have a point there.

“Just rest assure that Liam loves you so much, just like the rest of us, ok? Nothing’s gonna change that.” I thought it was a tad bit adorable that Harry was getting jealous of Dani, but yeah, I kinda felt bad for him. He’s been feeling like this since last week and I think it’s just about time to tell Liam about it…

LIAM’S BACK AFTER DINNER

Harry’s sitting at the table, scanning through twitter while Zayn washes the dishes, Louis cleans the table. (Niall’s just beside Harry).

LIAM POV

“Hey lads.”

“Wow good to finally see you again.” Zayn joked.

“Ha-ha. I was only gone for the day, Malik.” I laughed at him. “Hey Harry,” I smiled at our youngest as I sat on the chair just across him.

“Hey.” Harry said, giving me a small smile, but immediately looking back down at his iphone.

“Anything exciting happen today?”

“Not really.” Harry shrugged. There was this silence wherein the only thing you could hear was Zayn closing the dishwasher doors.

“You wanna play some CoD?” I suggested, giving Harry a playful smile.

“Um, I’m kinda sleepy already, actually…” Harry said, scratching the back of his neck.

“Oh, well okay then let me--.”

“Ni can you help me get ready for bed?” Harry cut me off by asking Niall… Well, that was sorta unexpected since I usually help Harry get ready for bed. Niall and I shared a look before Niall turned his attention back to Harry.

“Well sure I can. You sure you wanna go to bed this early?”

“Yeah.” Harry answered.

“Alright, c’mon.” Niall said, getting up before grabbing Harry into his arms, placing the boy on his hip.

“Kiss good night before you go up?” Zayn playfully smiled, earning a small smile from Harry. Niall carried Harry over to Zayn and Louis, and Harry gave them both a kiss on the cheek. Niall then carried Harry over to me, Harry didn’t seem that happy, but nevertheless he gave me a kiss on the cheek as well.

“You sleep tight.” I said, ruffling his hair.

“Did I do something wrong..?” I asked when I was sure Niall and Harry were already upstairs out of earshot.

“I think he’s just a bit jealous.” Louis said.

“Of?” I asked, genuinely confused.

“Um, Danielle?” Louis said in a tone, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. “Ya always spend your free days with her and Harry probably just misses ya. I don’t think he knows that I know this, but it’s pretty obvious.”

AFTER AROUND THIRTY MINUTES NIALL COMES BACK DOWN.

Liam goes up to Harry’s room, from the hallway he could tell the lights were still on.

“I figured you were still up.” I chuckled as I peeked through the door, finding Harry on his mac watching some show.

“Just watching Doctor Who before bed…” Harry answered.

“Can I come in?” I asked, and Harry simply nodded.

We stayed there quietly for some time, with Harry just watching his show, but somehow I could tell his mind was somewhere else. After some time, Harry paused his show and closed the window.

“I’m kinda sleepy already, Li…” Harry said, which I guess was his way of asking me to go…

“Alright, will you let me tuck you in?” I asked harry, giving him a smile. I was looking for ways to buy time as I think of something to get Harry back.

“Ok.” Harry unsurely said as he closed his macbook and carefully put it on the floor. I grabbed Harry from under his shoulders so I could bring the covers back before putting Harry down on his bed.

“I’m sorry that I’m always out these past few weeks, kitten.” I apologized with a frown as I handed Harry his stuffed bear.

“It’s nothing, Li. You should have time with Dani as well.” Harry said. That was typical of Harry, thinking of others first…

“Yeah but that doesn’t mean I should just completely neglect you.” I sighed. “I’m sorry about that Harry.” I said as I stroked back his hair. “You and the lads, plus my family should come first on my list.”

“But I like Dani and Dani’s family as well. Liam it’s fine, honestly. I just got a bit jealous that’s all…” Harry said the last part quietly.

“Come on, you have nothing to be jealous about. You beat Dani any day.” I joked, tickling his tummy, making him laugh. Harry smiled at me for a moment before sitting up and giving me a hug which I quickly returned. “Tomorrow’s just gonna be Lirry day, I promise.” I playfully winked at Harry as I lay him back down. Harry laughed a bit as I brought the blanket up to his shoulders and tucked him in. “But right now I think it’s bedtime for a certain little kitten, hm?” And as if on cue, Harry gave the cutest of yawns.

“Do you want your dummy?” I asked, and Harry simply nodded in response. “Next time just tell us if you want your dummy, ok? I can’t always know.” I told Harry as I put the dummy in his mouth. I know Harry probably doesn’t ask since he’s still a bit shy about it, but he just needs to know that it’s really fine especially if it helps soothe him.

“Good night.” I said, kissing his forehead.