Complete Again (Zianourry / Lirry? [Cont. to Grown Up])

Decided to combine two prompts... hope you don't mind :( :) 

PROMPT(S)  

Hi! I hope I'm not bothering you, but I was wondering if you could make a part 2 of Grown Up where Liam feels bad about Harry pushing him away and he decides to leave the house for a couple of days to clear his mind, and when Harry notices he tries to get his "daddy" back home:)  

 I was wondering if you could do a part two to Grown Up? Where maybe Harry starts to get back into his headspace and slowly lets the boys take care of him again, and maybe he could tell the boys what's wrong?x 

===

Ever since that night Louis’d caught Harry going to the laundry room, everything went so smoothly. Louis had told the other lads what happened; that Harry seemed to have missed the comfort or attention somehow—based on what occurred that night, so they all agreed to give him what he needed again.

They did it gradually, of course; they didn’t want Harry to have another breakdown and get mad at them again. They started off with simple things like cuddling with him more often, then they moved on to doing little things for Harry like tying his shoes, tucking him into bed at night, constantly fussing over him when it gets cold, and a whole lot of other things.

Harry was a bit hesitant at first with what was going on. He saw what the lads were trying to do; he wasn’t that naïve. He couldn’t help but feel like he should at least try to fight against it, but he couldn’t bring himself to. Harry knew fully well that he missed this and no matter how many times he’d lie to himself and say he didn’t, he’d eventually succumb to all their attention.

And that’s how we find Harry today; on the living room sofa giggling hysterically as his ‘daddy Lou’ tickled him mercilessly.

“Daddy no tickles!!!” Harry giggled hard as he tried to free himself from Louis’ attack.

“Why noooot?” Louis playfully pouted, tickling Harry one more time before grabbing him from under his shoulders and setting Harry on his lap.

“Because they tickle!” Harry said, giggling a little more.

“You’re one silly monkey.” Louis chuckled and tapped Harry’s nose.

“But I your silly monkey!” Harry happily said.

“Yeah, you’re our silly monkey.” Louis smiled and kissed the top of Harry’s head. “You wanna go cuddle with daddy Li?” he gently asked, and that’s when Harry’s smile wiped off from his face.

“Nuh-uh.” Harry whispered, shaking his head and burying himself in Louis’ arms. “Wanna cuddle with daddy Lou.”

“Okay, okay. Cuddles with daddy Lou.” Louis soothed, but gave a little sigh. The lads may have gotten their baby Harry back but much to their confusion, he seemed more… distant when it came to Liam. When Harry was their baby initially, it was practically impossible to pry him off Liam; now it was quite the opposite. Harry’d only go with Liam if all his other papas and daddy were busy, and the boys just couldn’t understand why.

But Harry had his reasons; he may have never spoken of that morning he overheard Liam and Louis talking, but it was still fresh in his mind and to be quite honest, it hurt him a little, especially when he was in his headspace.

Harry didn’t hate his daddy Liam, but he didn’t want his daddy Li to get mad again so he tried his best to stay away from him and cause him as little trouble as possible. Of course that’s what Harry thought he was doing. Little did he know he was actually doing quite the opposite; Liam literally can’t stop coming up with possible reasons as to why Harry was pushing him away, and quite frankly, it troubled him.