A Fighter Part Two

Hello sorry for the delay, as I've explained, the metro's lost electricity and our city still hasn't got electricity, actually T__T (86 hours and counting, man T_T) but i'm at a hotel now so... hehe

fun fact I got stuck in the lobby for about 15 minutes because I brought the wrong key card down and couldn't access the elevator props to me HAHAHA

~~

Harry blushed furiously when Ashton picked him up as if he weighed nothing, and was easily confused at what Ashton said—that is until Ashton brought him into the bathroom and started running a bath.

“What the?” Ashton had put Harry down on the floor and grabbed the hem of his shirt. “Let go of me!” Harry half-yelled and pulled away just as Ashton started to pull his shirt up.

“Harry just go with it,” there was almost a pleading tone to his voice as he moved forward again to grab Harry’s shirt.

“No, this is sick.” Harry shook his head and moved farther back. Ashton sighed and made a quick move for the hem of Harry’s shirt, and Harry instinctively hit his arm hard.

Harry.” Ashton said in an almost warning tone.

“Don’t ‘Harry’ me!” Harry fumed. “Listen, I don’t know what you and your little friends” little might have been an understatement, since all four were bigger than Harry… “are up to but this shit ain’t funny and you’re not gonna get away with it.”

“Harry I’m telling you now, I handle things much easier than Luke and Michael do,” Ashton calmly whispered. “and if you speak any louder I’m not going to have any doubts; they’re going to walk through that door and trust me, you would have wished you followed me.”

“I am not gonna fucking put up wi--.”

“What’s going on here?” Ashton and Harry turned their heads towards the door, and true enough to Ashton’s word, Michael was there.

“Nothing, Mike.” Ashton tried to calmly say.

“Doesn’t sound like nothing.” Michael said, raising an eyebrow.

“I got it handled.” Ashton insisted.

“Really? Show me.” Michael nodded.

Ashton pursed his lips and looked at Harry with pleading eyes one more time before putting on a blank expression and attempting once more to undress Harry.

Of course, being the stubborn teenager, Harry put up another fight and actually tried to punch Ashton this time. You can’t blame him for heightening his defense mechanisms; for all Harry knew these four could be attempting to rape him.

“Doesn’t look like you got things under control.” Michael said in a bored tone. “Ash you know what naughty little boys get.”

“Michael can we not--.”

“Either you do it, or I do it.” Michael said, cutting off Ashton once more. Ashton sighed; he knew if Michael spanked Harry, it’d be a lot harder and he could possibly use a belt or something worse.

Harry looked back and forth between the two men as if gauging if he could make a run for it, but before he could think even twice about it Ashton grabbed him by the waist and laid Harry face down over his own lap.

“What the fuck?!” Harry yelled, he tried to free himself from Ashton’s grip but he seemed to have a tight hold on Harry. Harry kept kicking and punching the air but was immediately put to a stop by Ashton landing a painfully hard smack on his bum. There was a moment wherein no one made a sound; Harry was in shock while Ashton was looking up at Michael to see how he reacted to that. He knew Michael would do it harder if he weren’t satisfied with Harry’s punishment.