Hold Me Close (Zianourry)

PROMPT: I was wondering could you maybe a do one where Harry's 16 and they have interviews and stuff and Harry always has his dummy and the boys are holding him and giving him bottles and stuff just a cute fluffy one if that's ok :) hope you get your power back soon :)

==

“I don’t wanna wake him up.” Louis said with a small frown. He was with Liam in the doorway to his room and they were both watching Harry sleeping on Louis’ bed… no matter how creepy that sounded.

“You and me both,” Liam agreed; Harry looked too peaceful to be woken up, “but we have lots of interviews today and we can’t afford to be late.”

“Fine.” Louis said with a sigh before walking towards Harry.

Louis sat down on the edge of the bed and smiled a little because of how cute Harry looked, bundled up in the huge blanket; his hair was in disarray as he was sucking on his favorite green paci while he had his stuffed dog—Cedric—clutched close to him.

“Wake up Harry.” Louis said in a gentle tone as he tried to shake Harry awake. “Harry it’s time to get up, love.” After a few more attempts, Harry’s eyes finally fluttered open and he greeted Louis with a small smile. This was one thing the 4 really loved about Harry; he’s seldom grumpy when you wake him up, he’s always gonna greet you with a cute little smile or a ‘good morning.’

“Good morning.” Louis said with a smile.

“Morning Lou.” Harry replied and he yawned, causing his pacifier to fall from his mouth.

“You ready for today?” Louis asked as he plopped Harry’s paci back into his mouth. Harry just nodded as he tiredly rubbed both of his eyes, so Louis decided to pick him up already so he could get Harry into a bath.

“Oh kind sir, have you seen Harry anywhere?” Louis playfully asked; he was giving Harry his bath and Harry was playing around with the bubbles and gave himself a ‘bubble beard.’ “he has curly hair, a set of dimples and is absolutely adorable.”

“It’s me Lou!” Harry giggled as Louis continued to scrub him clean.

“Nahw, our little Harry doesn’t have a big beard.” Louis joked.

“I grew one but I can shave it off easily to prove it, see!” Harry said as he pretended to ‘shave’ his bubble beard, making Louis laugh.

“I must say, you make quite an impressive old man.” Louis said and Harry just stuck his tongue out at him. “Close your eyes first sweetie.” Louis cooed as he got the showerhead again to rinse Harry’s hair. Harry closed his eyes as Louis rinsed the shampoo from his hair.

Louis finished washing Harry up and rinsed him down once more before standing him up on the bath mat and wrapping him in a fluffy blue towel, picking him up afterwards.

“I got him Lou, you should go get ready yourself.” Louis turned around to find Niall leaning on the doorway.

“Thanks Niall.” Louis said as he carefully transferred Harry over to Niall.

“Wow our baby Tarzan smells good.” Niall joked as he carried Harry back to his room. One of the lads pointed out before that Harry did look like baby Tarzan whenever his hair was wet, and it kinda just stuck.

“Like berries?” Harry asked as he was laid down on his bed.

“Mhm! Good enough to eat up!” Niall said as he put Harry in his pull-up.

“But you’re not gonna eat me, right?” Harry asked, his eyes widening just a bit.

“I can reconsider…” Niall smirked.