I'm Yours (Lirry)

Hellooo. Just a little warning / message? Idk, it’s not really a warning but it ain’t a message either :/. This one’s just a little different from what I usually write… I don’t really want to spoil anything but I also don’t want you to stop reading if you get uncomfortable… when you do… er, don’t worry, it’ll pass it’s not what you think haha.

PROMPT: I want to know if you can make one where Zayn Louis and Niall are very flirty and cozy with his boyfriend Liam and Harry doesn't like that so he starts claiming his daddy Liam and his and only his!

==

Harry and Liam have been in a relationship for a little under a year now and things couldn’t be going any better for the two. It all started when the four older lads came up with the idea to have Harry as the group’s ‘baby,’ Harry seemingly got more attached to his daddy Liam, and things just kicked off from there.

This week the lads just had time to themselves; time to kick back and relax. Harry was on the rug playing with Zayn. To put it more specifically, Zayn was stacking blocks as high as Harry would ask—and as high as the others would allow, for safety reasons—and Harry would happily knock them down with his stuffed dinosaur, Stinson. It’s a very ferocious name for a dinosaur, may I add.

“Again, again!!” Harry giggled, clapping his hands together after knocking down probably the 10th tower already.

“Alright.” Zayn chuckled and began gathering the blocks once more.

“Hey Liam can you make us all a snack or something?” Niall asked.

“You’re fully capable of doing that yourself, Niall.” Liam said as he was too busy fondly watching Harry play with Zayn.

“Aw come on Liam, pleaaaaase?” Niall begged.

“Fine.” Liam sighed.

“You’re the best.” Niall smirked. He leaned over and jokingly kissed Liam’s cheek before the older lad got up. Harry saw that from the corner of his eye and pouted a little, but went back to playing with Zayn.

Liam came back around ten minutes later with some sandwiches for the older lads and animal crackers for Harry along with a sippy cup of juice.

“Harry come here for a minute baby,” Liam said as he sat back down on the sofa, setting the plates on the coffee table.

“M’playing daddy.” Harry said, not even taking his eyes off Zayn’s new creation.

Liam shrugged and allowed it, Harry’d come over if he gets hungry, anyway.

“We should grill burgers for dinner.” Niall said as he bit into his sandwich.

“That’s not actually a bad idea.” Liam agreed.

“Make extra for the Irish man?” Niall asked in a pleading yet playful tone. “You know you can’t resist this.” He said as he flexed his muscles in a joking manner, making Liam laugh.

“You’re right, I can’t resist that.” Liam said, shaking his head. Harry on the other hand, was not laughing.

“What’s wrong baby?” Zayn asked. He put down the block he was holding for the meantime since Harry suddenly grew quiet and had let go of Stinson. “Are you hungry?” He asked when Harry gave no reply.

“Hungry.” Harry muttered and nodded.

“Daddy Li got you a snack, come on.” Zayn smiled and stood up before picking Harry up.

“Hi baby.” Liam cooed, reaching up to get Harry from Zayn.

“Hi daddy.” Harry mumbled once Liam had him settled on his lap.