Separation Issues Part One (Zarry)

Despite being on a short break, it was a busy morning in the One Direction household; so much so no one was keeping track on who had what errands and when or where even. Louis had [legitimate] dad duties this weekend which the other lads were informed of weeks ago; he was already running late so he was all over the place trying to get his things (and himself) ready. 

"Louis calm down," Liam said as he watched the older lad cram everything into his suitcase. "you really should've packed earlier though..." he suddenly lectured. 

"As if I haven't realized that yet, huh?" Louis groaned as he tried to force his luggage shut. Liam came over and helped Louis so that the older lad wouldn't beat himself up for making himself even later than he already was. "You're staying to watch Harry, right?" Louis asked Liam as they finally got the luggage closed. Niall had plans for the day too, so he figured Liam was staying to keep an eye on Harry.

"I actually have to go home for the weeke--."

"You what?!" Louis cut Liam off. No, this was not part of the plan! They obviously can't just leave Harry alone! "Liam you knew Niall and I had plans already why the heck--."

"Calm down!" It was Liam's turn to cut Louis off. "Niall said he'd call Louise to watch over Harry until he gets home later tonight." At Liam's explanation Louis visibly relaxed. The lads all could trust their stylist with practically their lives; they knew Harry would be in safe hands.

A couple minutes later Liam helped Louis load his car and saw him off. He looked at his watch and figured he better get going too. Unlike Louis though, Liam already packed his things the night before so there was no need for panic-packing from him. Before getting his things, he went upstairs to Niall's room first and found the lad asleep. Liam figured Niall would be responsible enough to have called Louise already, so he just quietly closed the door and made his way to Harry's room instead. No surprise, Harry was still sound asleep under the covers with his stuffed dragon, Stinson.

After seeing to it that Niall and Harry were fine, Liam got ready and in less than half an hour, he was out of the house

After seeing to it that Niall and Harry were fine, Liam got ready and in less than half an hour, he was out of the house. Liam was mistaken though...

You see, how Niall understood the plan was that Liam would call Louise to watch over Harry so no, he did not call to inform Louise of the babysitting job she supposedly had for the day. Another problem was that Niall had to leave by seven and he woke up at around nine! Naturally, when he woke up he was no better than Louis--he was in a state of panic.

Niall was rushing around the house just looking like some ball of chaos. He noted that no one was up and about yet, but he just figured that the other lads were still asleep. In his rush, when he was ready to leave he didn't bother checking up on anyone, not even Harry because he figured he'd be home later tonight anyway. He'll just make it up to Harry by bringing home a treat for him. Little did he know that he and the rest of the boys would have a lot of making up to do.