Feelings Change (Zarry)

PROMPT: do you still accept prompts? if not then its ok but if you do then could you do a zianourry (more zarry moment if possible) whre Zayn is not so keen about babying Harry cuz he has secret feelings for Harry and hates it when harry calls him papa but somethng happened idk but in the end zayn decided hes willing to be harrys papa if thats what makes him happy cuz after all Harry is their baby. make it cuuuute. tnxxx.

---

“Peek-a-boo!” Liam cooed for the nth time that morning as he brought the blanket down to uncover his face, making Harry go into a fit of giggles.

“Again, daddy!” Harry giggled.

“We’ve been doing this for an hour, baby.” Liam chuckled. “How about a little break first?” He asked, he really was just getting tired of yelling peek-a-boo every 5 seconds.

“But I wanna play.” Harry pouted

“You don’t want even just a little snack?” Liam asked.

“I wan’ a muffin!” Harry decided. “And to play.”

Liam chuckled and shook his head. “Okay, I’ll get you a muffin and some milk.” He said as he scooped Harry up into his arms and carried him over to Zayn who was on the sofa.

“Hey Zayn can you keep an eye on this little one while I get him a snack?” Liam asked Zayn.

Zayn looked hesitantly up at Liam who had Harry in his arms with his cute dimpled smile in display. No matter how much he disliked this kind of relationship, he had to admit he couldn’t say no to Harry… even if this wasn’t the kind of relationship he wanted.

“Sure.” Zayn nodded, giving Liam and Harry a small smile as he reached up for their ‘baby.’

“Hi papa!” Harry smiled as Zayn gathered Harry on his lap.

“Hey Haz.” Zayn said, trying to muster the most convincing smile he could. He didn’t particularly like it when Harry called him ‘papa,’ not because he was uncomfortable about it, no. More like it was because he may have secret feelings towards his best mate, and it practically killed him that Harry saw Zayn as his father instead of well… his boyfriend.

“Papa can we play?” Harry asked, looking up at Zayn with his beady eyes, distracting Zayn again from his thoughts.

“I’m kind of tired, Harry.” Zayn apologetically said, but in reality he just can’t bring himself to play with Harry that way because it felt like he was accepting the fact that their relationship couldn’t be more than this. Zayn expected Harry to cry or to throw another one of his tantrums, so he was surprised when Harry just frowned and mumbled an “okay.”

Zayn immediately felt bad when he saw how sad Harry looked, but he didn’t know what to do! So he just sighed and resorted to cuddling Harry on his lap; at least he still got to do that.

Probably if this was Niall, Louis, or Liam Harry would’ve cried or thrown a tantrum. Maybe a couple weeks back Harry would do so too if Zayn said no to him, but Harry’s been having a weird feeling for weeks now. He can’t help but feel like his papa Zayn was mad at him. He and Zayn were really close, practically inseparable before the whole age play thing started, but ever since they started babying Harry, Zayn grew more and more distant. Zayn never gave Harry baths, or fed him his bottle, or even played with him. In fact the only times he probably holds Harry is when the other boys give Harry to him because they have to do something. Harry doesn’t want Zayn to not like him, so ever since he got that feeling, he’s been trying to do everything to minimize Zayn’s supposed dislike towards him.

“Hey you got him to calm down.” Liam chuckled when he got back with a blueberry muffin and a bottle of milk for Harry. “Do you wanna feed him?” Liam asked.