Separation Issues Part Three

Hellooo!!
Kinda short update right here. I just wanted to get something out while I procrastinate

----

Liam: Well hello to you too.

 Liam was taking a break from grilling burgers when he decided to check his phone. To say that he was a little confused--and maybe annoyed, at Zayn's message was an understatement. They haven't talked in weeks, maybe months, even, and this is how he says hello?

Niall: whats going on
Louis: hi Zayn
Zayn: seriously? 
Niall: WHAT! 

The three lads were honestly getting a bit snappy at the moment considering they did have their own family affairs to attend to yet here they were, entertaining their mate that left them. Don't get them wrong, they weren't exactly mad at Zayn, things were still civil among them. But that's just it, it was left at civil. They tried to mend things at the beginning, but it all just got awkward and eventually, they kinda drifted apart. They didn't really know how to address one another anymore so things just got awkward since then, it was only Harry who really tried to keep in touch with Zayn.

Zayn: so, how's Harry?
Liam: He's fine. why're you suddenly asking? 

Liam softened up a bit when he realized Zayn was just asking about Harry: the lad did have a soft spot for the curly haired lad... well, all of them did, actually.

Zayn: really? where is he now?
Niall: he's with louise
Zayn: are you sure
Louis: ok where the fuck is this going Zayn?
Zayn: i'm just asking you lads where Harry is
Niall: I told you hes with louise !
Zayn: ok then

Zayn Malik has left the conversation

Niall: wtf was that about
Liam: I'll talk to you lads later
Louis: ya. bye

  Zayn didn't want to explicitly state his purpose for making that group chat because he knew if the boys found out that he had Harry, they'd get him back in an instant and no way was he going to allow that

Zayn didn't want to explicitly state his purpose for making that group chat because he knew if the boys found out that he had Harry, they'd get him back in an instant and no way was he going to allow that. When he found out what happened, that the three were just seriously neglectful enough to ensure Harry had a babysitter, he was glad he didn't completely give himself away.

"Zee?" Zayn snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Harry's sleepy voice call him. He turned to look at the younger lad and saw that Harry was awake, but his eyes were betraying him and were suggesting that he was so not done with sleeping yet.

"Hey, why're you up already?" Zayn asked in a soft tone.

"Why're you mad?" Harry asked. He'd been watching Zayn for a little while now and really, all Zayn's been doing was glare at his phone screen for the past five minutes that Harry was awake.

 He'd been watching Zayn for a little while now and really, all Zayn's been doing was glare at his phone screen for the past five minutes that Harry was awake