50

.........

The other possibility was that she was pregnant with Jungkook's child. If this was true, it would be difficult to figure out a solution.

If this was true, it meant that not only had Jeon Jungkook faked being unconscious, he also knew that she had taken Ye Ji Eun's place in marrying him. Taehyung had previously examined her, so Jungkook probably already knew that she was pregnant and that was why he had personally gone to the airport.

In the novel, the only reason that Jungkook allowed "Ye Lisa" to remain at his side was because she had given birth to a son for him.

If this baby was really Jungkook's, then it was all over for her.

When Ye Lisa opened the door, she saw a figure going around the corner of an outside corridor. That figure looked somewhat similar to Jungkook.

However, in the next second, the old butler appeared. Smiling, he said to Ye Lisa, "Miss Ye, Young Master wanted me to pass on the message that dinner is starting."

"Old uncle, I'm Ye Lisa."

The old butler blankly stared at her. "Your Ye family's second miss?"

Ye Lisa nodded.

The old butler kindly smiled. "You and your older sister look the same. I really can't tell the two of your apart."

By the time these two had finished talking in the hallway, Ye Ji Eun had hidden away her earlier hysterical expression. She came out of the room, looked right at the old butler, and said, "I'll go down right now."

Arrogantly strutting forward, Ye Ji Eun passed by Ye Lisa. The old butler moved to the side so that Ye Ji Eun could walk down first. 

After the group had gone downstairs, Ye Ji Eun took the lead by sitting down next to , Jungkook and Ye Lisa took the opportunity to sit down at a guest's seat.

Mother Jeon's eyes were still rimmed with red, but even if she wanted to hide away her smile, she couldn't. Beaming, she looked at Ye Zhen and Ye Ji Eun. Sighing with emotion for a good while, she said, "The two of you really do look exactly the same. I really wouldn't be able to tell you apart from each other."

Ye Ji Eun smiled and said, "Mom, I want to send Lili home after dinner. Our parents are sick with worry over her."

"Sick with worry?"

Ye Lisa explained, "Our parents didn't approve of her relationship with her boyfriend, so she ran away from home with him. During the past period, our parents had been sick with worry over her. Fortunately, Beichuan has found her. Otherwise..." Looking at Jungkook, she quietly said, "Jungkook, thank you."

Jungkook remained expressionless. He didn't even respond with a simple sound of acknowledgement.

From the villa's main doorway, there was the sound of footsteps. Jeon Ji Yong walked into the villa. He was in a very good mood.

"I heard from far away that you were talking about running away from home. What's that about?"

Mother Jeon was in a very good mood because of Jungkook's recovery. She answered him, "Ji Eun was talking about her younger sister running away from home and trying to persuade her to go home. Today, you..." Before she finished speaking, Mother Jeon saw the person behind Jeon Ji Yong. Her expression suddenly changed.

"He is?"

Father Jeon brought the person in front of everyone and introduced, "This is Lin Eunwoo. He'll be part of our family going forward."

Lin Eunwoo expressionlessly swept his gaze over everyone and immediately zeroed in on Ye Ji Eun.