90

Thrilled, Ye Ji Eun turned her head to look. The door to the dressing room was opened.

Jungkook walked into the room. He was followed by several makeup artists that surrounded Ye Lisa like she was the moon and they were stars. The makeup artists pulled her towards the dressing table.

Ye Ji Eun and Father Ye were completely ignored.

Ye Ji Eu  naturally saw Ye Lisa, but she lifted up her skirt and walked straight past her and towards Jungkook. Her eyes and nose were red, and she looked at him with aggrieved gaze. Most people's hearts would have softened at this sight.

In a choked voice, she said, "Jungkook, you..."

However, Jungkook had a heart of stone. He glanced at her from top to bottom. It looked as if he was very annoyed by the sight of this wedding dress. "Take off the wedding dress."

Ye Ji Eun incredulously looked at him. In a quivering voice, she asked, "What... What did you say?"

"It's not your wedding. Why are you wearing a wedding dress?" Jungkook didn't bother being polite. His calm voice spread through the room.

The makeup artists that were applying makeup on Ye Lisa lowered their heads and focused on their task. 

Seeing that the situation wasn't good, Father Ye immediately went forward to stop Ye Ji Eun from getting any closer to Jungkook. He glanced at his younger daughter, then he put on a smile on his face as he asked, "What... What's going on? Mr. Jeon, you should give Ji Eun... Ah, no, you should give us an explanation, right? After all, there were so many people that saw what happened."

"An explanation?" Jungkook looked Father Ye and coldly said, "Is there a need for that?"

Father Ye caught a glimpse of the coldness in Jeon Jungkook's eyes and immediately shook his head. "No, no need." 

"Dad!" Ye Ji Eun incredulously looked at her father.

There was nothing that Father Ye could do. He hadn't had any business dealings with Jeon Jungkook before, but he had heard of his reputation in the business world and felt very scared of him. He pulled Ye Ji Eun to the side and hissed out, "Enough, stop talking!"

"Stop talking?" Ye Ji Eun came to a sudden realization. Her father didn't genuinely care about either of his daughters. His favorite daughter was simple whichever one that was most useful to him.

She nodded. Then, grasping the wedding dress with both hands, she yanked the dress apart and tore the right side of the skirt.

But that wasn't enough. Ye Ji Eun vented all of her resentment on this gorgeous and beautiful wedding dress. As soon as she thought of that day when Ye Lisa was trying out this wedding dress in the Jeon family's villa, she lost her rationality to fury.

In every aspect, Ye Lisa had been her inferior since they were children. What right did Ye Lisa have to be loved and treasured?

All of this should belong to her!

Just like that, the beautiful wedding dress was destroyed.

She had completely lost her mind to jealousy. She thought of that heartwarming scene of Ye Lisa with her husband and son in the car in her previous life as well as Lin Eunwoo's disconnected call. She resentfully looked at Jungkook. "If I can't wear it, Ye Lisa can't wear it either!"

However, Jungkook remained indifferent. "I told you to take off this wedding dress because it's not yours. You don't have the right to wear it, but that doesn't mean my fiancee is going to wear a wedding dress that's been worn by someone else."

There was a knock at the door.

“CEO Jeon, the new wedding dress and accessories have been delivered.”