75-Stop Voting

It left a bad taste in Mother Ye's mouth when she saw Mrs. Jeon holding Ye Lisa's hand. Glancing at her older daughter, who had been wronged, she comfortingly patted the back of Ye Ji Eun's hand. "Mrs. Jeon, there's something I have to talk about with Ji Eun. My husband can make the decisions on the wedding. 

"Sure, no problem."

Mother Ye gestured for Ye Lisa to follow with her to a room. Right after the door was closed, Mother Ye impatiently started her interrogation. "Lisa, what's wrong with you? You were suppose to go abroad. Why did you go back to the Jeon's without telling us?"

Ye Lisa didn't know what Ye Ji Eun had told Mother Ye, but at this point, there was nothing she needed to hide.

"Jeon Jungkook was the one that brought me back there. He already knows that I took older sister's place in marrying him, so there's no point in putting on act in front of him."

"He knows?" Mother Ye furrowed her brows. "How did he find out?"

Ye Lisa coyly answered, "How would I know how he found out? Not only that, he also knows that we tried switching back, and it was older sister that's been staying at the Lu family's villa during the past few days."

"This... Then... What...." For a long time, Mother Ye wasn't able to express any  coherent thoughts.

If he already knew everything, would her Ji Eun still be able to formally marry into the Jeon family?

Ye Lisa looked at her and sighed. "There's nothing we can do about it now. Besides, the truth was bound to come out sooner or later. Since Jeon Jungkook already knows the truth, everyone will eventually know about switch. Rather than make it hard to step down later, why don't we just be honest now? Once everything is laid out in the open, we can discuss and perhaps..."

Ye Ji Eun, who had just entered the room, heard Ye Lisa's words and a fury that was hard to suppress rose up in heart.

She hadn't guessed wrong!

"I knew it! You've been harboring this thought since the very beginning! You never had the intention of giving the status of Mrs. Jeon back to me. You lied to my face that you wanted to go abroad, then behind my back, you told Jeon Jungkook the truth and had him go the airport to bring you back to the Jeon's. Do you really think that by doing this you can rest easy?"

Ye Ji Eun pointed at Ye Lisa and angrily said, "Ye Lisa, everyone knows that it was me, Ye Ji Eun, that married Jeon Jungkook. How dare you usurp my position?!"

"Ye Lisa, tell me, is your older sister speaking the truth?"

For some people, their hearts were biased, so of course, their words and actions would be biased too.

Ye Lisa coldly looked at the mother and daughter pair. They were glowering with self-righteous indignation. "Older sister, stop distorting the truth. I didn't usurp your position. I only took your place because you didn't want that position. And now that we're in the situation, you're trying to push all the blame onto me."

"Fine, I'll admit it. I was wrong before. I shouldn't have run off with Lin Eunwoo. At that time, I didn't know that the person he likes was you. Now that I know, I can't be with him anymore." Ye Ji Eun tearfully looked at Ye Lisa. "This entire time, I've been considering your needs, but what about you? Have you ever thought about me?"

Hearing Ye Ji Eun's words, Mother Ye was a bit stunned. "What? Lin Eunwoo likes Ye Ji Eun?"

Ye Ji Eun nodded. "That's why I can't be with him. Lili, haven't you always liked Lin Eunwoo? I'm giving him back you now, so can you do the same by giving Jeon Jungkook back to me?"

Ye Ji Eun knew that Ye Lisa had always liked Lin Eunwoo. She could see it just from how Ye Lisa would look at Lin Eunwoo.

In the past, she had enjoyed how Ye Lisa had been envious of her for obtaining Lin Eunwoo's love and care. She believed that as long as Lin Eunwoo confessed to Ye Lisa, Ye Lisa would leave with Lin Eunwoo without any hesitation.

After listening to Ye Ji Eun, Ye Lisa slightly furrowed her brow. "Isn't he in love with you?"

...... 

T/N: It's mind-boggling how right after Ye Lisa calls her out on her lies, she starts telling a new one and continues to try to twist the truth to make herself look good. Ye Ji Eun's narcissism is off the charts.