Sleepy Birds

More M/N Queen.
Also cuddly birds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had missed patrol with Bats and the birds last night as I was helping Roy with something. Luckily for me it was far less dodgy than it normally was.

According to Babs who had spoken to Dick at some point last night, as she had missed patrol as well, I have no idea when cause I couldn't get ahold of any of the birds at all last night, anyway according to her Bruce put the boys through hell last night. He made them run the entirety of Gothem all night and even ran with them to make sure they did it, whay? Who knows, goodness am I glad I had to skip last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school I had to go to the manor to give the boys their homework. As I was about to knock on the door it opened to show Bruce in a suit. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Their in Dicks' room n/n." He said to me.

I smiled and thanked him as he left, probably to a meeting, and headed up to the oldest birds room. When I got there I knocked softly and not receiving an answer I opened the door slowly and was hit by the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

 When I got there I knocked softly and not receiving an answer I opened the door slowly and was hit by the most adorable thing I have ever seen

I snapped a few (read alot of) pictures, all of which I sent to Alfred for his photo album, I smirked as I put their homework on Dick's desk. I now had even more blackmail to add to my collection.

MWAHAHAHAHA.

I was about to walk out of the room when a hand grabbed my wrist. I was about to react when I looked down and saw the small hand belonging to the youngest bird wrapped around my wrist. I blinked as he barely ever sought out attention like this. He gently tugged on my hand and I sighed knowing full well that I would not be able to deny him anything. I sighed and joined the pile of birds on the floor. Within seconds all the birds where cuddling with me. I smiled I wouldn't change this for the world

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~