Home

Jasons p.o.v.

Being caught in an explosion is not fun.

That stupid clown beat me to a bloody pulp with a crowbar and as if that wasn't enough he went and put a bomb in the building I was left in.

Oh gosh if I survive this Y/N is gonna kill me for going after this guy on my own. I should have known this was a trap, but I just wanted to meet my mother.

I can hear the engine of the Batmobile. Bruce is comming to save me and as much as I want to believe that he would make it I know he won't because there is only 10 seconds left on the timer.

Thats when it hit me. I have less than 10 seconds to live. I will never see Y/N again, I will never be able to argue with Dick anymore, I will never get to be a big brother like I've always wanted to be.

I looked at the timer and sighed, getting ready to die.

5.....
4.....
3.....
2....
1......
There was a boom and fire and pain, then everything went black.

--------------------------------------------
Bruce's p.o.v.

I was on my way to save my baby bird from a psycho clown. As I got there and started to run to get in the building it wxploded.

THAT. BASTARD. BLEW. UP. MY. BABY. BIRD.

He has just signed his death warrent. Morals be damned. He killed my baby.

I ran into what was left of the building looking for any sign of Jason.

In the far cornner of the room lay a bloody and broken body. I gasped and ran over to my youngest son, falling to my knees and placing my finger on his neck looking for a pulse.

Surprisingly I found one, it was weak but it was there. I picked him up as gently as possible and ran to the car placing him gently into the back and sped to the Cave as fast as I could so Alfred could help me get him the help he needed.

When I got to the Batcave Alfred, YN and Dick were already waiting for me. I rushed Jason out of the car and to the medbay.

Alfred rushed over and the other two looked over woridly.
"What happened?" Y/N asked softly.
"The Joker blew up the building where he left him." I growled angrily though he knew it wasn't directed at him.

--------------------------------------------
Jason's p.o.v.

I woke up on a small but comfortable bed.' Wait what? ' I looked around and relized I was in the medbay of the Batcave.

'Bruce probably brought me home.' I thought as I tiredly lay back down. Thats when the memories of what happened came flooding back. I shot up and instantly regreted it.
'How the hell am I still alive?' I thought to myself as Alfred rushed over, most likely to make me lie down again.
"Master Jason please lie back down. You have many injuries that needn't be made any worse." He said as I wisely did as I was told.

--------------------------------------------

A little while later I was woken up by two people carefully curling up to me on the bed. I opened my eyes to see my big brother and my boyfriend now lying on the bed on either side of me. I smiled and shifted slightly to give them some more space. I fell asleep again with my big  brothers arms carefully wrapped around me protectively and my boyfriend cuddled up beside me.

'I'm home.' Was the last thought I had.

--------------------------------------------