That's so cool

It was a surprisingly warm day in Gotham and I was somehow roped into babysitting the young Bat-Birds for the afternoon. I had meerly come to Gotham to ask Dick something about a case that we had been working on and I knew he had off work in Bludhaven (seeing as we are partners after all).

Now don't get me wrong I love Dicks family, I really do and they all adore and respect me. The fact that I'm taller than Bruce helps in that regard I think. They don't know about all of my powers and abilities however and that bugs them to no end. So what does a bugged Bat do? He/she tries to dig up all the information that they can find and if that doesn't work? They ask questions. LOTS of questions.

Anyway, we were on our way to get ice cream and trying not to get mobbed by the media but when you've got all six of the Wayne kids in one place its kinda hard to keep a low profile. I had taken to carrying Damian on my back just to keep him away from Tim.

We finally got to the iceceam place and set about getting everybody their treat.

We had just settled in a secluded corner when we heard a loud crash. We all looked at eachother,then at our ice cream, then at eachother again. We left our treats and went to save the city.

The fight had been going on for a while and I was starting to lose patients. I then remembered that we had recently watched a movie series named 'How To Train Your Dragon' and all the boys had taken a liking to the main dragon who was a sleek black dragon called a Nightfurry. I figured that that would end the fight pretty fast. A dragon just appearing out of no where.

So I snuck into the shadows and focused on remembering every detail of what I wished to become. When I succeeded I leapt out from the shadows with a roar and succeeded in scarring everybody. Once the boys had secured the vilian they slowly and carefully approached me where I stood a bit away from them. I gave them a gummy smile and Dick was the first to catch on. He lunged at me with an exclamation of "That's so cool!" and hugged me around my neck.

He let go of me and circled me. Checking out all my features. His siblings soon joined him in his excited examination.

After about 2 minutes of allowing them to examine me, I heard the sirens of the police comming so I picked them all up and flew up to the roof of a nearby building

After that day they all often beg me to take them flying.