Yea............No

The return of M/n Allen so it's gonna be a male insert so be warned.
---------------------------

It had been an almost 2 months long solo mission and m/n was just returning to the cave.

The first thing that he noticed when he entered was the utter silence other than urgent sounding whispering. Raising an eyebrow he followed it to the living room to find his dad and the other mentors standing over something adorable and downright scarry at the same time.

 Raising an eyebrow he followed it to the living room to find his dad and the other mentors standing over something adorable and downright scarry at the same time

"What the HELL happened here?" I asked incrediously.

They all turned to him and their faces lit up. His paled as he realised what they were thinking.

"No. Not a chance. Don't look at me like that. I DO NOT do kids." I growled at them anoyed.

"Come on N/N we can't. leave them alone and we can't work on a cure here." Dad tried to reason with me.

"Then don't leave them alone. I'm pretty sure not everyone of you needs to be working on a cure, and besides you cannot leave me alone when they wake up." I told them cooly.

Dad looked around then gently picked up one of the little ones and handed him to me. I looked down to see that I was now holding a younger Robin. My eyes softened under my mask at the cuteness that was my deaged boyfriend a small smile forming on my lips as I continued to stare at him.

"Ok so I can do THIS kid. But not the others." I gave a small smile to the little boy in my arms as I saw the white lenses of his mask start to show signalling that his eyes were openning.

"Come on kiddo it's not gonna be that bad." Dad tried.

"And yet none of you wish to do it either." I snarled scarring the boy in my arms judging by the little wimper he let out as he snuggled closer into my neck. I tightened my grip slightly and rubbed his back cooing in his ear to calm him down.

----Timeskip cause I'm lazy--

I SWEAR TO GOD I'MA CUT A BITCH if the mentors don't get their asses here soon. Dick, Conner and M'gann are at least behaving thank God. All the others however? Yea not so much. Wally and Artimis won't stop argueing and Kaldur has completely disapeared to the pool no doubt.

Finally I hear them re-enter the cave.

'Recognized Batman 01'
'Recognized Flash 03'
'Recognized Green arrow 04'
'Recognized Martian 'Manhunter 09'
'Recognized Aquaman 10'

"Thank God you guys are here!" I exclaumed. I then pointed to Aquaman

"Your kid's in the pool." I snapped at him.

He smiled and walked off to go and get his charge.

Batman looked over at me and raised a questioning eyebrow at his charge using me as gymnastics equiptment.

"What? He does this at his normal age too why are you surprised?" I snarked at him.

They could tell I was annoyed. Bats held up a few syringes and I sighed in relief.

Each of the kids were pricked and taken home by their mentors. I followed my dad and cousin back to Central City.

The next day I went to the kitchen and was promptly tackled by a 15 year old Wally West. I sighed softly but couldn't help the small smile playing on my lips as he helped me up.

I teased him until we went to the cave where I promptly resumed my teasing and included everyone else including my littlle bird who just blushed and burried his face in my chest. I smiled softly and pushed him away slightly and pecked his lips softly.

"You were a very cute kid Love." I mumbled into his lips.

He just blushed harder and reburried his face in my chest.