The Waynes

So this is my first male reader insert..... and its pretty bad....... so if you don't like don't read this one.
Dick and the others are slightly ooc (maybe not though) in this one. Ok Dick's vvveeeerrryyyy ooc..... sorry... not sorry.
Warning : uhhh, language cause Jason's in this one.
Also really long sorry

Info: I mean you could be female but I'm gonna be using he/his/him if you guys want I'll do the female one of this too, let me know if you guys want that.

Background: You are m/n Queen son of Oliver Queen and Nyssa (spelling of that please?)Al Ghul. You, like your dad, 'brother' and 'cousin', are an archer however you have other powers too.
Control of all ellements including shadow and light.
Shapeshifting like Beastboy, you're not green though, all your animals are black.
Your favourite form is a large wolf that people believe is a dog when in civvies.
You are also half demon... thanks alot Ras...
You also have super speed like Barry who is your Godfather.
Your Suit is similar to Dick's though it is just black.
Nobody knows the batboys' secret IDs yet except for m/n in this one. Also Dick and m/n have been dating for 4 years and m/n is very protective of not just Dick but of all the batkids. The team doesn't know this though 'cause they don't show it as Nightwung and Ghost (if you have a better hero name for him please let me know cause i'm thinking he's going to pop up in alot of my other oneshots, pehaps another book, and I can't come up with anything better than that so please help), though they are close.
Dick Grayson is a clingy, cuddly teddy bear. .
They will sometimes flirt with one another.
Bruce trusts him with the birds 'cause he's technically Damians causin and part demon.
He is the only 'meta' allowed in Gotham.
Also the boys all listen to him and like to cuddle when they seek comfort or warmth. (He runs hotter than a normal human and can adjust his body temperature)
Also Dick has an accent that he hides as Nightwing and m/n absolutely adores it, Dick has no idea why.
Ages:
Batgirl:19
Nightwing:18
Red Hood: 16
Red Robin/Robin: 14
Robin: 10
Ghost: 19
Kidflash: 20
Artimis: 20
Miss Martian: 20
Supperboy: 21
Aqualad: 22
Beast boy: 15
Lagoonboy: 16
Wondergril: 14
Bumblebee: 21
Zatana: 21

-------------------------
Nightwin's P.O.V.

Its a normal day at the cave. We were all doing our own thing when the Zeta beam lit up.

'Recognized Batman 01'

Everybody groaned as the big bad bat entered and orders us to the mission room.

I groaned softly as I looked at the screen and saw a family photo of us on it. I could hear 'Red' Robin do the same slightly behind me and m/n snickering softly beside me. I nudge m/n in the ribs rather harshly and hear him grunt softly in response and I smirk.
"Team as you probably know this is the Wayne family. Recently the oldest, Richard Grayson-Wayne, has been receiving death threats..."

Out of the corner of my eye I see m/n get a dark look on his face as he glares darkly at the wall behind Bats. I also see a slight green glow behind the lenses of his mask. How others don't notice it is beyond me but whatever.

"and Bruce Wayne has asked for our help in protecting his kids." Bats finishes.

"So what? We have to babysit a bunch of rich brats?" Lagoonboy growls in question. Batman and m/n twitch slightly.

"Yes." Batman says blandly. "And Nightwing, Robin and Ghost will not be joining you." He finishes and all three of us do a doubble take mostly 'cause Ghost wasn't going on the mission.

"Excuse me?" M/N growled stiffening beside me the glow behind his lenses intensifying slightly. I descreatly take his hand and squeeze before letting go.

"You have a more important mission." Bats said. M/n raised a questioning eyebrow. Bats just gives him a look and he relaxes beside me and nods once. The glow of his eyes lessening but not disappearing.

"What why do they get to sit this one out?" Wally whines childishly

"Because Nightwing and Robin are comming with me to try and find the source of the threats and as I said Ghost has a more important mission to attend to" Batman growled making the others take a step back. Wally just pouted. I heard m/n snort in amusement at his godbrother (godcousin?).

With that batman walked back to the zeta tubes and the three of us followed him out and to the batcave.

Recognized Batman 01
Recognized Nightwing B01
Recognized Ghost B02
Recognized Robin B12

"So what is this ever so important mission that I am supposed to have B?" M/n asked curriously tilting his head slightly to the left as we all removed our masks.

"Your going to make sure that my boys don't kill eachother before whoever this is gets the chance, as well as making sure that they don't kill the team." Bruce said as he sat down at the Batcomputer. M/n nodded and mock saluted before turning to me and Tim with a smile.

I smiled back as we headed to the changing rooms then upstairs. Tim slipped upstairs and into his room as we headed into the kitchen for a small snack ( he is a speedster after all) and then headed to the living room and calapsed onto one of the coutches, to cuddle and whatch tv until dinner.

At some point I must have dozed off because the next thing I know I'm being lightly shaken by my boyfriend.

"Dinner time Dickiebird." He said softly gently brushing hair out of my face.

I hum softly as I start getting up and stretch slightly. I hear a soft chuckle from beside me and I blush lightly looking over at the dark haired boy.

"What?" I ask with my accent shining through earning a soft smile and a kiss from my boyfriend. He loves my accent I don't know why.

"Nothing my love. You're just cute when you wake up thats all." He says in a soft voice causing me to blush more. I hear another soft chuckle before I am pulled up along with him. Thats one of the things that I love about him, despite almost being as tall (cough taller cough) and almost as muscular as Bruce he's always so soft and gentle with my brothers and I. Unless absolutely neccessery like when breaking up a fight and even then he never uses his full strength.

"Comon before Jay eats all the food." He says in an amused tone and I chuckle slightly following him into the dinning room and the chaos that is a normal dinner at Wayne mannor.