The holidays

Hey guys. I am so sorry that this took so long I've just been battling with writers block and some personal problems but I'm gonna try and start writing again.
------------
December 21st
------------
----Y/N P.O.V.----

It's been a long 2 weeks. Dick and I have been at the station pretty much 24/7 and both our coms as well as our phones are busted. I know his family must be worried but at this point it's so far at the back of our minds. He's been so busy with case files and other paper work that that I had taken to shifting back to my human form at night when nobody's around just to help him and make sure he eats, drinks, etc..

It's almost Christmas though and then we can go back to the manor and relax for a bit

------------
December 24th
-------------

We arrived at the manor and it looked morbid and dark. We looked at eachother before we got out of the car.

We got to the door and Dick nodded softly. We waited patiently for it to open.

When it did we were met with a somber looking Alfred who brightened as soon as he saw us.

"Oh thank the heavens! You two are alright Young Masters, we were all so worried about you." He said happily.

"We're sorry Alfie we were so caught up at work that we forgot to let you guys know that our coms were down and our phones broken." Dick said softly.

"You best go and inform your father that you are home Master Richard and that you both are safe." Alfred advised.

We nodded and went towards the study where Alfred said Bruce was.

We stopped at the door hearing Bruce's voice on the other side.

'-They've been missing for 2 weeks Clark! You know that Dick calls almost everyday telling us that they're still alive! But on December 8th there wasn't any call and on the 19th Jason, Tim and Cass went to their apartment and were almost having a panic attack when they called me! It's the 24th and there's no sign of them in Blüdhaven or in Gotham... My son is nowhere to be found and you're telling me to calm down?!' We heard Bruce almost yell.

There was a slam so we guessed that Bruce had ended the call, Dick opened the door a crack just enough for us to peak through it.

Bruce was sitting by his desk, with his head in his hands and his shoulders slightly shaking, he jumped a bit when we all heard his com link go off.

'What?... All of them?... A week before they went missing?... I've checked every tracer and tracker that I had on them and got nothing.... Alright all of you come home...' Dick and I shared a guilty look. We both felt our eyes start to burn with tears as Bruce finally cracked from the worry and stress, put his head in his hands again and started crying heavily.

This was one of the strongest people I knew. Seeing him like this broke my heart.

Dick pressed his lips together when he remembered that we had not told his family that out coms and phones were both broken. Our coms had been broken on patrol as Nightwing and Reaper, his phone while chasing a bad guy and mine was knocked out of my hand while I was doing a dinner run... We had only been home long enough to grab a bag for our extended stay at the station and neither of us had thought to leave a note.

We both silently walked in before realizing that our choice of white shirts and light jeans was perhaps not the best of choices. So he quickly put the navy hoodie that was tied around his waist on and I put the black one tied around my waist on. We then kept walking farther into the office. Dick crouched beside the desk chair, with me standing beside him, and put a gentle hand on Bruce's arm.

"Dad... I'm h-home."

Bruce's head shot up, looking at Dick and then at me in disbelief, before the tears fell faster as he pulled Dick against him and Dick hiccuped as he buried his face into his father's chest. I stepped out silently, allowing the father and son some private time.

---3rd person p.o.v.--

"I'm s-sorry, our phones were broken......and so were our coms...... and we were so busy we didn't think to leave a note... and..... and.... I'm sorry Dad." Dick sobbed into his father's chest.

"D-Dick...Oh god you... You're alive! I-we- oh god!" Bruce couldn't speak clearly as he hugged his son.

After about 20 minutes, now sitting on the couch with Y/N as well Bruce managed to finally speak.

"We looked everywhere for you two...We thought that you were..."

"We know and we're sorry." Y/N said softly.

Dick was sitting sideways on the couch with his legs draped over Bruce's lap and his hand rubbing over his father's heart, knowing that it would help them both calm down. Y/N sat next to Dick with the man laying against him slightly.

"Your siblings haven't been sleeping since you- went on BPD patrol and when they tried they just woke up screaming and... Don't ever do that again Dickie... either of you...I lost all control, I was so worried and when I tried to be Batman... I just couldn't..... I just didn't know what to do." Dick pressed his tear stained face into Bruce's neck.

"Guess that settles it; we're cursed. Maybe our love is as unhealthy as everybody says it is...." Dick murmured softly.

"OH MY GOD HE'S ALIVE?!"

"JASON PU YOU'RE GUN AWAY!"

"Not for long..."

"I'M GONNA KILL THEM FOR SCARING THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF US!"

Dick sighed.

"I am so dead aren't I?"

Bruce didn't say anything as the door to his study flew open and Damian jumped onto them, pressing his face into Dicks chest.

"A-Alfred explained but...don't ever..."

"Okay, 'sorry' isn't gonna cover this..." Dick sighed.

-------------
December 25th
-------------

----Y/N P.O.V.----

We started the day with a cuddle session as at some point in the night all of the younger birds/Bats had managed to get into the bed with Dick and I.

Needless to say neither of us minded.

After we all got up and dressed though we all headed down for breakfast and then presents.

Dick and I both got new phones...

After all of that we all bounded outside and started a snowbal fight (Read snowball WAR).

It was a good Christmas.