Sweet Kisses

A/N: Warning slight lime? Also swring...
-------------‐-------------------------------
Y/N was in love with Jason. 

He was in love with the muscles, the height, the strength and the power; the way Jason got pissed off so easily, and the way Y/N could wind him up in the best ways. He loved how Jason would shove him against a wall and press bruises onto his hips. He loved how the anger would turn into heated sex; how Jason would bite hickies all over his throat and fuck him so hard that Y/N couldn’t sit down without feeling it for a few days. He loved how he could scratch at Jason’s back and moan his name and it would rile Jason up further, make him stronger and rougher in the best possible ways. 

And after a night of flirting with the bartender during one of Bruce’s  parties, he could barely contain his grin when a firm hand around his wrist was yanking him away from those cool brown eyes. 

“You’re such a fucking prick,” Jason growled and Y/N snickered as he stumbled. Perhaps he had had one drink too many. 

“I wouldn’t mind reaquainting myself with your prick,” he said as he clasped a hand around Jason’s upperarm to keep himself balanced. The tensing muscles beneath his touch had him purring happily as he leaned into Jason’s side. “Where are we going?” he cooed and Jason huffed. 

“Hotel,” was the one word answer and Y/N’s grin widened. 

“Oh,” he said, cheeks aching with his smile. “You gonna tuck me into bed with a glass of water?” 

Before his tipsy mind could follow what was going on, Jason had him pressed up against the brick wall of whatever building they were passing. The thigh between his legs and the sharp press of the hands on his wrists had a needy sound slipping from the shorter's tongue before he could stop it. 

Jason huffed in response, grinding his thigh up against Y/N and watching his face closely. “I’m gonna fuck you until you forget about that sleezebag bartender who was trying way too fucking hard to get in your pants.” The words were growled against his lips and Y/N tried to push forward to capture Jason’s mouth in a kiss, only for the older man to release him and step away. “Keep up,” Jason scolded, catching his wrist again and striding onwards. 

Y/N giggled, prying at Jason’s fingers until he managed to get his hand in Jason’s instead, lacing their fingers together and leaning into Jason’s side. 

“Who was I forgetting?” he asked innocently and Jason shot him a glare, the heat of anger swirling behind his eyes held something more than just fury. Y/N knew that look. That look that meant in the near future he would be naked and moaning under Jason’s mouth, hopefully being fucked into next year. 

Jason didn’t humour his question as they got into the hotel, riding the elevator in silence as Y/N squirmed on his feet. There was already heat growing between his legs and he couldn’t stop himself from sliding a hand over his arousal to give himself a moment of relief. He wasn’t supposed to sigh like that but if the way Jason smacked his wrist away was anything to go by; he probably sounded a lot filthier than he had intended to. 

He followed Jason down the hall of their floor, humming pleasantly as the keycard chimed in the door. Open. He was yanked inside. Jason kicked the door shut and shoved Y/N against a wall. 

This was his favourite part. 

There was no witty remark, no threat, no snarking comment; Jason didn’t waste time on that. Before Y/N could register it, Jason’s mouth was on his, a boiling kiss that had his knees buckling. He grabbed Jason’s shoulders and pressed up into the ferocity of the kiss, sucking eagerly at Jason’s tongue and pressing encouraging whimpers and moans into the other’s mouth. 

“Jason,” he managed to mumble when Jason bit harshly at his bottom lip. 

“Stop talking for five minutes,” Jason scolded, hands slipping down over Y/N’s ass. “Up,” he commanded and Y/N obeyed with a quiet grin, allowing Jason to lift him up and pin him to the wall. He hooked his ankles around Jason’s lower back, leaning his head back to give Jason all the space he wanted to bite harsh kisses down his throat. 

He didn’t bother with a smartass rebuttal to Jason’s instruction for once, only letting out sounds of pleasure from the pressure between his legs and the teeth against his collarbone. From his position, he couldn’t do much more than press into Jason’s grinds, moaning in wanting and encouragement as Jason fucked against him harshly. 

Y/N was eager to see the bruises left behind, not letting himself unpack the weirdly masochistic thought process. 

“Bed,” Jason warned, stepping back from the wall. Y/N swooned at how his arms flexed, carrying Y/N down the hall without even flinching. 

God, Y/N really loved Jason’s muscles. 

He laughed when his boyfriend dumped him on the bed gracelessly, scrambling back onto the middle of the bed and snagging Jason’s shirt so the other couldn’t leave. Though Y/N didn’t think he wanted to. 

Jason wasn’t one for the slow undressing, the sexy stripping; Y/N didn’t think he knew what “savouring the moment” even was. But really, Y/N wasn’t about to complain. He was too busy wondering just how quickly he could get Jason naked as the taller crawled onto the mattress too. He shed his shirt and Y/N felt himself salivating at the broad chest of his boyfriend. 

Jason didn’t break eye contact as he followed Y/N to the head of the bed. Y/N’s grin didn’t fall for a second as Jason crawled between his legs, the shorter locking his ankle behind Jason’s back to pull him down. “You’re so hot,” Y/N told him, head tilting his a grin as he lost himself in the swirls of heat and want in those pretty blue eyes. Something flickered there; the heat dimming to make room for something else. 

And when Jason leaned forward to kiss Y/N again, the anger was gone. Fingers brushed at Y/N’s jaw and the shorter’s shock only lingered for a minute. The kiss was firm but… loving. It wasn’t bruising, there wasn’t biting; there was only Jason kissing Y/N and Y/N melting against him. 

He grasped Jason’s face with a different type of desparation, pulling Jason closer - not in a needy, lusty way, but in a want for more of what Jason could give him - and kissing him deeply and passionately. 

When Jason pulled back, the air around them was ethereal. The gazed at one another, Jason’s lips turning up in a slight smile as he examined his lover’s face. 

“You’re beautiful,” Jason told him, words so uncharacteristic of him; so honest and emotional. He knew that Jason wasn’t one for being sappy or overly-romantic. He showed affection indirectly so to have him look Y/N in the eye and tell him something so… something so honest, and loving; Y/N could only stare in surprise. 

No words came to mind and Jason gave him a lopsided smile. And without even thinking about it, Y/N pulled him back in with both hands on Jason’s cheeks, and kissed him. 

“I love you,” he pressed against Jason’s lips, the burning heat beneath his skin having melted into a sweet tingle. “I love you so much.” He spoke the words like a promise and Jasons’s smile was distinct against the kiss. 

“I love you too,” Jason returned, lacing his fingers with Y/N’s and squeezing his hand. “Even if you’re a dickhead.” The sweet tone didn’t change with the backhanded compliment and Y/N couldn’t stop himself from laughing into the kiss. 

“You wouldn’t have me any other way,” he teased, barely leaving any room between their lips as he rested their foreheads together. 

“I wouldn’t,” Jason promised, tilting his head and gazing at Y/N’s lips.

Y/N’s heart soared and his smile was impossible to contain. But he didn’t care. Jason didn’t care. 

Y/N was in love with Jason, and Jason was in love with him too.