1. Chapter: Lost

{The situation was worsening, ever since Mother Miranda stopped being so generous. Walking experiments were destroying the Village, killing and kidnapping people, horrid screams were being heard all throughout the day and night. When the offer from Lady Herself came promising work and housing away from this madness, everyone desperately took up the offer, knowing it'll surely bring death.}
-
-
You and most of the survivors walked up to Castle Dimitrescu, trying to draw as little attention to yourself as possible. "Welcome."
You were startled awake from your trans, two maids opened the front door and everyone carefully stepped inside.
-
It was magnificent. The ceiling was way up high, the hall was decorated with many statues that wore different face expressions. The front door behind you close quickly and suddenly an older maid appeared.
"Follow me."
You and the others followed her through different halls, in one of them hung a painting of a beautiful woman, probably Lady Dimitrescu herself. Your heart started to pound quicker, which caused you to slow down and stop, in order to take a better look.
-
"H-how long was I staring at that painting?-"
You looked around eagerly, only to see others were gone.
"No good..."
Panic started to settle in when you heard distant footsteps, which only seemed to grow closer, it was not one of the maids. You prepared to run just as one of the doors opened and a figure came to light.
"Well, what do we have here?"
The voice was female and sounded.... strangely calming. You slowly turned around only to make eye contact with the tallest woman you've ever seen.
"IT'S HER!-"
She looked even more beautiful in person, but that still didn't change the fact, that you were as good as dead.
-
-
-
-
(if anyone reads this and actually likes it I'll continue the story, it's currently 3 am so I apologize for any spelling mistakes)