7. Chapter: Unpleasant Encounter

Still flustered, you started to walk back to your room. The castle at night was dark and quiet, which made the sound of your hurrying steps seem defending. You knew you shouldn't be walking around at night, but your Lady didn't seem to mind it.
As you stepped in the hallway with your room, you started to hear a slight sound of buzzing. Your heart dropped, when the sound only grew louder.

'Shit!!-' You started to run not caring how much noise you made, but were quickly stopped, when a figured shaped right in front of you.

"You know that humans aren't allowed to walk around at night...right?~" the figure you now recognized as Daniela said.

Out of all the three Lady's daughters, she was the worse one to come across.

"I sincerely apologize but-" you stuttered, but were harshly interrupted.

"I wanted a late night snack anyway." Daniela said, covering your mouth with her hand.

Struggling didn't help one bit, her grip was like steel. Daniela opened your bedroom door and pushed you inside.
You screamed in pain, as she proceeded to make a deep cut on your arm. Your breathing became quicker and tears filled your eyes. The pain was unbearable.
She finally licked some of the blood of the sickle and frowned.

"W-what is this?!" Daniela yelled angry, pushing you away.

You began feeling dizzy, everything around you was spinning. Daniela's frustrated screams grew distant, as your surroundings grew black.

___________________________________________

{I am so sorry, my writing only seems to be getting worse. Thanks to those who are still here-}