4. Chapter: Stupid Thing

It was late evening and you were just about to return to your room, when a maid suddenly grabbed your arm.

"Do you need anything..?" you asked her, growing more concerned as she started crying.

"Please, don't let them take me away!!"

You noticed the older maid and two others walking in your direction.

"Leonor could you be any more selfish?!" the older maid raised her voice and the maid hide behind your back.

"What's going on here?" you asked, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Leonor was chosen to go to Mistresses chambers tonight, but now she's giving us trouble!" one of the maids complained.

"Please y/n, I don't want to die!!" Leonor screamed as the old geezer of a maid grabbed her wrist.
You knew about the evening visits servants had to make to Lady Dimitrescu and couldn't help but feel sorry for her. It almost always ended up in death and Leonor had a little sister.

"Wait!-" you said, not even thinking. "I'll... I'll take her place."

"You stupid thing!-" you heard the older maid say, as you started walking towards Mistresses room. When you turned around, Leonor was no longer anywhere to be seen.

***
Your heart was beating faster and faster as you stood in front of Lady's door. It took you a minute to gather the courage to knock...

-
{Sorry this chapters are so short, I quickly lose motivation :,) }