Ch.1-Now-

*Author's Note*-Here we are! I'll be posting every Saturday if I can! I'm so excited to start the sequel, I have so much in store for Loki and Sarah...or Sigrun (you'll see) Anyways enough delay, enjoy the first chapter of the sequel to my first book Imprisoned; Saudade.

*****

***About 3 years later***

-Sigrun(Sarah)-

After the whole Bucky debacle and the very controversial civil war between the Avengers, I've finally found a home in Wakanda. I escaped with Bucky and Steve after their confrontation with Tony and Zemo, and stayed with Bucky in Wakanda with Valerie, under T'Chala's protection. I've been healing myself too.

Valkyrie mainly stays in Wakanda with me and Valerie, she's taken on the role of aunt alongside Wanda, Nat, and Suri. She's not much of a kid person but she does great with Valerie and they love each other. Valkyrie's been training me further these past three years I've trained vigorously with Val and I've learned how to use my wings. Val performed a ceremony to name me an official Valkyrie, naming my mother's dragon fang blade as my warrior's weapon, at this ceremony is when I decided to take the name my mother gave me; Sigrun. I also managed to convince her that she is worthy of her title as a Valkyrie and convinced her to keep her own sword. She now carries both her dragon fang blade and her fallen lover's. The sense of pride she holds now makes me happy and I can tell she is too.

It took some time but she agreed to try and control her alcohol consumption, I couldn't have her always drunk around my baby as she's growing up. Valkyrie and I have both healed in our own ways, her accepting who she is and fixing her drinking habits, and I've healed my heart, I've come to terms with me and Loki splitting up and my promise ring now has a home on a chain around my neck. I've grown from my pain and grief and I've raised a beautiful little girl in the meantime. Valerie is strong and confidant, but sweet and welcoming to anyone she meets. Whenever she gets scared she runs to me and hugs my leg, it's not often she gets scared but she is very much a mommy's girl so when it came to introducing her to new people, she preferred my company.

It's been a rather peaceful few years. Along with Pietro, Bucky's become one of Valerie's favorite uncles since he was healed, and he's become a close friend of mine ever since I helped him and Steve escape to Wakanda.

I tried to move on from Loki, I really did, but no one makes me feel the way he made me feel. And every time I do try to put myself out there I feel like I'm betraying him, even though it's stupid because we're not even together anymore. I don't regret sending him back to Asgard. I needed to heal on my own, and I did that, but I couldn't string him along for the years it took me to do that. But now that I've healed I find myself longing to see him again. I just hope he's happy. That's all I've ever wanted, him to be happy.

-Loki-

Hela was set free from her prison when Odin died, my home planet is gone and most of the Asgardian population is diminished. Bringing about Ragnorok was something neither Thor nor I wanted to do, but it was the only way. We were sent back to Sakaar I had to re-face some demons *cough cough* grandmaster *cough cough* But I managed to get back to Asgard and back to my wife and children. Narfi and Vali were born a year after the wedding to help secure the alliance, the twin boys are trouble but I love them dearly. I care for my family a great deal, and there is nothing I wouldn't do for them. They are my second chance at happiness, exactly what Sarah wanted. Luckily my family was among the survivors of Ragnorok so we were still together. Until Thanos showed up.

Right before Thanos and his goons arrived on the ship I was able to conceal my family and keep them out of harm. But the I was out of ideas once he had Thor barely conscious and held by his armor.