Ch.12-Klyntar-

*Author's Note*-Hello! This chapter required me to do some research, hence the long wait. But enjoy because after this chapter things are going to get very intense...

*****

-Sigrun-

We'd been traveling through space for a few days and so far we were able to search a few planets for Loki. None proved fruitful. But the further into space we got the stronger the pulling in my chest grew. I could feel just how close we were getting to Loki, or just how far. After explaining to everyone what had happened the night before we left and how I can sense where Loki is I've been a sort of guide.

On the fourth day, we approached a new planet, the landscape was rocky and dark. Very little light was able to reach past the heavy clouds just inside the planet's atmosphere. The pull in my chest had been growing slightly as we approached the planet so I deemed it worth a shot to take a look. Gently, Rocket and Peter Quill land the ship on the top of a rocky hill, and Thor jerks awake from his spot on the couch.

"We've stopped," Thor observes rather uselessly.

"The feeling is...stronger here," I explain. Thor stands up immediately and joins my side to look out the window.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go look!" Thor booms and struts to the large door of the ship, pressing the button to open it rather aggressively.

"Thor wait!" I try to warn him but he's already running out of the ship and stepping onto the rocky terrain of the unknown planet. "Thor we don't know if it's safe yet you oaf!" I scold as I unsheath my blade and ready it for use while I walk out to join him. A few steps on the planet and black ooze out of the ground, wrapping around my feet and calves, holding me to the ground. "Dammit! Thor!" I yell, glancing up to catch Thor in the same predicament just a few feet from me.

"That was quite brash of me wasn't it?" Thor asks, to which I just stare at him with a dead-pan expression on my face.

"You think?" I quip and glance back at the ship, about to warn the others only to see the door closed and the ship held down by the same black ooze. "What the hell?"

At the bottom of the hill, I see creatures forming out of the black earth, literally made of the ground. Or maybe the ground is made of it? The three creatures appear to hover and slither towards us.

"FRIENDS!" Thor booms. I flinch at the sudden loud noise and stare at him, wide-eyed.

"Friends?" I question. I try to pull at the binding around my feet but it's no use. The creatures get close enough that I can see that they have the build of a man...kind of. Their inky, slimy, black skin seems to move with them. And they have huge eyes if you can even call them that, they are only white and extend all the wat to the sides and tops of their heads. One of them smiles and it makes me want to squirm. It has long teeth that remind me of a piranha and I wouldn't be able to tell if the smile was in good nature or not if I tried.

"Thor Odinson," The one that was smiling states in an echoey, slithering voice. Thor's feet are released from the ground and he rights his stance. "I see you've brought company." The things all turn their head to me and I stiffen.

"Is it food?" one asks. My gaze shoots to Thor in panic.

"No, this is a friend of mine. She is worthy I assure you."

"Worthy?" I ask.

"We will be the judge of that," the one in the middle states, slithering closer to me. It slowly reaches out a hand...

"Thor..." I warn, begging him to intervene.

"Relax Sigrun, you are worthy. You have nothing to worry about," he replies.