Ch.6-Learning You-

*Author's note*-Hello my lovelies! I know I missed last week too, this chapter took extra long because of the opening scene... Anyways enjoy this chapter before everything goes to hell!<3RJ

###SMUT WARNING###

*****

-Sigrun-

I turn onto my side to face Loki as he sleeps. The morning sun drifts through the window and cascades across his face, allowing me to see the faint smile he wears whilst he sleeps. His arm is wrapped around my waist gingerly and I reach up to brush a few strands of his long dark locks away from his face. Slowly his eyes open and we both stare at each other in silence for a minute, like we can't beleive we're here. I release a satisfied sigh when his hand moves from my waist to my face to cup my cheek. We both lean into each other and connect our lips in a gentle, loving kiss. Loki rolls me onto my back so he can hover over me. We're both still naked under the covers so I can feel his engorged flesh pressing into the bottom of my stomach.

"Mmm," I hum into his lips. Loki pulls back without a word and I catch his cheeky smile before he starts to kiss my neck and slowly down my body. My breathing picks up as his hands and mouth roam every part of my body. His chest rises and falls in heavy breaths as he works his way down my body to my core and when he finally reaches it he captures my pussy in his lips and dives his tongue into my wetness. I sigh at the feeling of his silver tongue working its wonders on my body.

Loki's hands hold my thighs apart as he eats me out, tongue thrashing, licking, plunging into me as his nose tickles my clit. I moan and his left-hand reaches between my thighs and begins to move circles around my clit. I'm a panting mess beneath him as he continues to eat me out without saying anything.

I come apart underneath him in minutes and as I'm panting from my climax he crawls over me and kisses me deeply, pushing his tongue into my mouth so I can taste myself on him. Loki grinds into me and grunts impatiently. In return, I push him off of me and to the edge of the bed, where I kneel on the ground before him. He stares down at me through lidded eyes as I silently take the swollen tip of his cock into my mouth and swivel my tongue around it. Loki lets out a low groan and closes his eyes as I continue to work.

Eventually, I take him fully into my mouth, till his cock hits the back of my throat.

"Yes," Loki breaths. His hand grasps my hair and he pushes me up and down his cock, encouraging my movements. I look up at him through my lashes and meet his eyes. That was the first word he's said to me this morning.

I pull back and suck hard on the tip of his cock and I feel him twitch in my mouth. His hand holds my hair tighter as I hear him take a sharp intake of breath before coming in my mouth with a moan. I swallow and lick my lips as he pulls me up to kiss me deeply. We both pull back, with dazed post-orgasmic expressions.

"Good morning Lohks," I whisper, climbing onto his lap. He grunts and I feel him start to harden underneath me.

"Good morning darling," he answers in his gruff morning voice. We both smile gently before going in for another kiss. My hands go behind his neck and he holds my neck and my ass as we kiss, this time more patiently.

Eventually, we both pull back and Loki sighs.

"What?" I ask with a smile on my face. Loki's smile widens.

"I just can't believe you're with me, here, and we're in bed, together." I can feel my eyes start to water but I force it away.

"I'm so sorry I pushed you away Loki. I was hurting, distraught, I wasn't thinking past my pain... But I'm not in pain anymore. I've grieved and I've moved on. Well...I've moved on from everything but you..."