part 3 | we met again ?

This morning was so special for me bc why not I finally got my dream job I have been waiting for this for so long ..
I called mina told her about the mail she was so happy she wished me luck

I was still in my nightwear I checked the time "omg it's already 9 i have an interview at 11i must get ready "
I haven't shared this with my parents I walked downstairs and saw them eating their breakfast "why are you still in your nightwear "my mom asked "huhh I wanted to tell you guys something "" yeah what's it ?"" I applied for secretary job days ago and they approved my mail I have an interview at 11" oh that's good come have breakfast after freshup "yeah I'll be back "

I got in my room and went for a warm shower ..
I wore my bathrobe and checked my clothes "ugh I don't have any clothes to wear "I groaned 'okay calm down yn Don't panic you'll get this ' I checked all my wardrobe and finally got a perfect wear.

I wore my outfit and went for breakfast it was 10 already I must be fast I don't wanna be late ..I ate my breakfast and went to my mom "mom I'm leaving" 'wait how are you going'' by bus ig ' 'your eonnie will drop you' 'I can go by myself I'm grown up ' shutup just go with her
I remained silent bc I don't wanna spoil my mood not before my interview I have a nod and left with my sister ..

The drive was silent she decided to break it "yn-ahh don't worry about mom yk how she's and about your interview ik you'll do your best " thanks eonnie
She was my only support system , growing up with toxic parents wasn't easy only they know how we both left everytime they doubt us that was the worst feeling ..

Me and eonnie live with my parents and my other two sisters who are younger than us live with our grandparents,it was we who sent them where we don't wanted them to go through which we went we just wanted them to enjoy their life ..

'We're here' eonnie said bringing me out of my thoughts 'Ne thanks for dropping " " ALL THE BEST " I nodded and got out of the car with that she left ..
I observed the building in front of me ,I hope I get this job ..I walked inside and asked the reception girl " umm hey I'm here for secretary interview " are you Ms Yn ? She asked "yeah I'm " please come with me she said and took me outside a room "please wait here boss is in a short interview he'll be back and call your name "
I was waiting few mins later I saw a man going inside the office I guess he's the boss I heard my name being called I knocked on the door I heard a small come in ..

I went inside I was astonished to see the person in front of me
Uncle you "oh yn-ahh so you were the one for interview? He said I gave him a nod "come my daughter take a seat ..

The person in front of me was uncle he was my dad bestfriend I'm so happy to see him again after we lost touch ..
He always used to come to our house to play with us ,he even used bring us snacks ,he was just like a dad to us I'm amazed that he still remember me ..
"You still remember me" I asked
"Ofc my daughter how can I forgot precious ones " I grinned at his words he didn't changed a bit he's still the same